Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TJ Members Before and After Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Austin_Bicep View Post
    2 things. I would definitely use test if it were legal.

Secondly most people that use test will not resemble anything close to an ifbb pro. Genetics and the way a person responds to test is what is going to be most important.
    ive had to accept that i just dont have a round muscle shape at all....im very big but the shape is just not there......but its about maximizing myself not being mr o

anyway i dont like steroids for the size....or even the fact that you dont ever have to stop a workout.....or the increased strength.....the stuff just makes you feel great all the time...bigger stronger fasterand fuking better is cool
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    ive had to accept that i just dont have a round muscle shape at all....im very big but the shape is just not there......but its about maximizing myself not being mr o

anyway i dont like steroids for the size....or even the fact that you dont ever have to stop a workout.....or the increased strength.....the stuff just makes you feel great all the time...bigger stronger fasterand fuking better is cool
    Yup, exactly how my friends feel. They say it all the time, they just feel ultra secure about themselves. Extreme self confidence, nothing bothers them, euphoric feeling 24/7....And then when they come off....It's just depressing. I don't think I could deal with that. I think I'd become addicted to be honest.

When your friends go off it...do they look a lot different?

yeah i didnt think id ever buy any....got first cycle free ya know.....but now i cant wait to be on again.....my wife bought me a supply for my bday....wont be an all the time thing though.....i def was a bitchy motherfucker the first week of pct......i was having "rage" issues big time not because i was on but because i was off........everything pissed me off(even more than normal)

if it remained effective 400 mgs forever would be cool
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Quote Originally Posted by bluecountry View Post
    When your friends go off it...do they look a lot different?
    I have two friends who refuse to go off. Have been using for over a year straight blast cruising like I said. Stacking Test, Tren, Deca, GHRp-6 cjc, you name it and then on there "cruises" hcg to help the testes stay healthy and a small dose of test to keep the gains and then back up to blasting to gain more....

And then I have a few friends who have done 8-12 week cycles and then hit PCT and maybe run 2 cycles a year. One is now staying natty because he just can't deal with the whole PCT shit.

Here is what happens to those guys and it makes total sense. They get smaller, fatter, weaker...Now this doesn't mean they do not look good when they are off, but they sure as hell are not what they were when they were on....So in reality, if you really want to use steroids and take weights seriously, I'd say plan on using them all the time, unless you can be like Kevin Levrone, train 4-6 months and use heavy steroids before the Olympia and then come off in the off season, not train much and be fine with your body....If I miss a rep on the bench press it ruins my workout. I could not deal with losing muscle and many pounds on my lifts because of throwing cycles in here and there, and I don't want to be on all the time. Personal choice.

My one boy weighs 286 pounds, has full abs and is 6'2", big mother fucker...the other guy is about 5'7" with some serious pro-potential. Proud of those dudes, but not something I'd want to be doing...Legal reasons and health reasons. Test is cool, but the amount of drugs they are running, the amount of time they spend on them, is just scary...I don't want to fuck up my future to be huge, especially if I am not winning the Mr. O.

^^^^I quoted this in the TJ Lounge...we should move the discussion there

Pictures.jpg

1 year and 9 months....Cant wait for the 5 year mark!!! Well I can wait because that's a lot of living to do with hopefully a lot of experiences and fun etc., but when 5 years comes I hope we cant recognize me.

This is a great thread!
    Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Pictures.jpg

1 year and 9 months....Cant wait for the 5 year mark!!! Well I can wait because that's a lot of living to do with hopefully a lot of experiences and fun etc., but when 5 years comes I hope we cant recognize me.
    have you ever made love to a man?
    There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Forum Leader: Member Training Journals, Training The Joker's Avatar

Bad Boys 2 Reference.
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Bad Boys 2 Reference.
    haha YOU GOT IT!

but seriously..

do you wanna?
    There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Forum Leader: Member Training Journals, Training The Joker's Avatar

No, But thanks.
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Well, in all honesty, the question was directed towards Austin's body.

Pictures.jpg

Hey Austin. If that's the progress you've made in 1 year and 9 months, you have already succeeded, because you don't look anything like you did in the first photo. Congrats on the great progress!

Pictures.jpg

damn Austin! I can't imagine what you will look like in 5 years bro!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Skinny 130lb marathon runner (last year):

runner.jpg

145lb powerlifter (this was taken a couple of months ago):

Now.jpg

Jim you look kinda homeless in the "before" pic.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast