Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TJ Members Before and After Progress

the abs are there somewhere haha...btw you made some big gains in your before & after bro, the videos are cool. I wish I had some of me benching 95 and dying in the process hahah

Man, I lost a bench off once in 9th grade. Buddy hit 125, I hit 120....

Banned

Good progress Z. Like KOS said you looked like a kid in the first pic

Up until my peak in Late October / Early November 2010. Going to try hard to get back to that peak condition/size I had late last year. Those last three pics are from the same day.

Awesome work guys! All the pics so far trip me out lol. Always good when you can see the changes happening from photo to photo.

dude, G...looking sexy no homo all bolo.
    There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Forum Leader: Member Training Journals, Training The Joker's Avatar

Very impressive germaniak
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Very impressive germaniak
    where are youre afters holmes?
    ?
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Quote Originally Posted by BigBenj View Post
    Heres me a little less than a year ago after not working out for a while, I looked like this up until about November when I finally got off my lazy ass(the camera dating is off):Attachment 231633

Heres one from a couple of months ago, and the second one is from a month ago:Attachment 231635Attachment 231634
    That's one of the best transformations so short term I have ever seen.
    What was your secret?
    Diet?

Guys...might be a dumb question....but the transformation BBJ made is EXACTLY what I want to do with my body.
    What can I do/can you help me accomplish it?
    I am just amazed he did it and did it that fast....that is what I want!
    Last edited by bluecountry; February 23rd, 2011 at 12:41 AM.

G, looking awesome dude.

Got some impressive lookin dudes up in the journals, no homo

yeah g is a complete looking guy....all homo
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

lol not at the moment. I'm wasting away with this fucked elbow and a shitty diet. I'll take some pics once i can start hitting the gym again properly. maybe even start a temporary journal to log the changes in the coming months. i'm really interested to see how muscle memory will work.

thanks for the compliments though. much appreciated.

yeah G, big changes you did in a fairly short period of time. you started off with a lean foundation and packed on some serious muscle!

Heres me a little less than a year ago after not working out for a while, I looked like this up until about November when I finally got off my lazy ass(the camera dating is off):Attachment 231633

Heres one from a couple of months ago, and the second one is from a month ago:Attachment 231635Attachment 231634
    Serious changes in short time bro, you packed lots of muscle mass. Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by bluecountry View Post
    What was your secret?
    Diet?

Guys...might be a dumb question....but the transformation BBJ made is EXACTLY what I want to do with my body.
    I would say diet played a big role, just guessing. You got a great lean body to work with, I would start bulking if I was as lean as you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bluecountry View Post
    What was your secret?
    Diet?

It looks more spectacular than what it really was because 90% of what I gained was a re-comp from when I was working out previously. I only added another 3-4lbs on top of getting back what I lost. I went from 177-195 from november to january. There really isnt a secret. As you can tell by my BF, I wasnt too concerned with eating clean. All I made sure to do was get enough protein, and carbs to fuel my workouts. You are very lean compared to me. I think you should try upping your cals by maybe 500-750 and see where that gets you. Compared to almost everyone here, you are the leanest, so you should have no problem upping those cals a little bit and seeing some results. You seem to have a good metabolism, so getting fat shouldnt be a worry for you. Of course check it once in a while so you dont go too out of control. Try throwing in another meal with protein and carbs. Or try getting in another shake with some PB and flax oil.

I know you have some restrictions on things you can eat, but try and work within what you have to add some more cals. Like I said, youre very lean, so adding a COUPLE but not too many lbs of fat wont hurt you, just dont go into permanent "bulk mode"

Id also say once youre done with your cycle of training, go back to the "bodybuilding" way of training, 4-5 exercises per bodypart, 4 sets per exercise, 8-12 reps. That in my eyes will give you your best chance for adding that lean mass that youre looking for.

Try and stick with something simple, dont try and complicate and over-analyze things too much. Less thinking, more doing, and I think youll be on your way.

If you want any more help just let me know.

It looks more spectacular than what it really was because 90% of what I gained was a re-comp from when I was working out previously. I only added another 3-4lbs on top of getting back what I lost. I went from 177-195 from november to january. There really isnt a secret. As you can tell by my BF, I wasnt too concerned with eating clean. All I made sure to do was get enough protein, and carbs to fuel my workouts. You are very lean compared to me. I think you should try upping your cals by maybe 500-750 and see where that gets you. Compared to almost everyone here, you are the leanest, so you should have no problem upping those cals a little bit and seeing some results. You seem to have a good metabolism, so getting fat shouldnt be a worry for you. Of course check it once in a while so you dont go too out of control. Try throwing in another meal with protein and carbs. Or try getting in another shake with some PB and flax oil.

I know you have some restrictions on things you can eat, but try and work within what you have to add some more cals. Like I said, youre very lean, so adding a COUPLE but not too many lbs of fat wont hurt you, just dont go into permanent "bulk mode"

Id also say once youre done with your cycle of training, go back to the "bodybuilding" way of training, 4-5 exercises per bodypart, 4 sets per exercise, 8-12 reps. That in my eyes will give you your best chance for adding that lean mass that youre looking for.

Try and stick with something simple, dont try and complicate and over-analyze things too much. Less thinking, more doing, and I think youll be on your way.

If you want any more help just let me know.

lol
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast