Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TJ Members Before and After Progress

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MACDAT View Post
    God damn bro lol. Felt weird looking at it. Yet we're fine watching jacked, tan, and oiled men flex on stage haha.

I thought there was a particular person he wanted to look like. Honestly I used to want to look like an IFBB pro. Now, not at all. I want to maintain a low level of body fat for the rest of my life, and look athletic. I still want to look like I can wipe my own ass.
    LOL. I still have the delusional dream of being big as fuck. Id like to be a lean(not ripped to the bone, but not a chunky mess) 210 or so @ 5'8. That would be good. My wife is disgusted by the pro bb'er look.

Forum Leader: Member Training Journals, Training The Joker's Avatar

I hate the muscle tech physique adds
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Banned

Havent seen them, but Im sure they suck.

Agreed with doug. I don't think I'll ever touch a steroid. I'm fucking 20, have benched 405, deadlifted 600 and as long as I remain injury free, have quite a few years left to grow.

I want to raise a good family and not have to worry about the legal ramifications of using steroids. I also feel I can go pretty far in the weight room naturally just based on where I am now. If a law enforcement career is in my future clearly AAS is out of the question.

My biggest dream in life is to be a loving father and husband putting my family above all else. I desire to be that. I feel like using AAS is only going to be worth it if you are on all the time. The few buddies I have that use blast/cruise. 8 weeks of serious loading and 4 weeks off with some hcg and a low dose of test. I don't think I could mentally handle feeling like a "god" for 12 weeks and then cone off for 8. That's why my friends blast/cruise. At the end of the day I love bodybuilding and do not discourage anyone who wants to use and also respect those guys just as much as I would someone not using. It's a personal choice. I want to be big, strong and lean and I can do that drug free while not needing to look over my shoulder or feel the negative mental effects of quitting the use of steroids.

absolutely the worst part is our crazy legal system where alchohol is legal....but male hormones are not.....cause being big and strong and happy is bad for you
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

2 things. I would definitely use test if it were legal.

Secondly most people that use test will not resemble anything close to an ifbb pro. Genetics and the way a person responds to test is what is going to be most important.

Quote Originally Posted by inhiliator5000 View Post
    Big big change man. You look way different now and for the better.

You used to be a freakin sasquatch dude.

And please stay off the drugs.
    Thanks dude!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBenj View Post
    Drugs should be wayyy down the road. Take it from me, dont use them until youre ready mentally and physically. A clean bulk would be a far better option as youre nowhere near maxed out naturally. You could see some great gains if you want on a good, clean bulk. Probably the same gains you would like to see from aas.
    This is what I have wondered for awhile.
    I clearly have gotten cut and toned, but am not that "massive" linebacker type who can rep 225X6+.
    THIS is where I wonder, if I did a good, clean, bulk diet and added 10-15 pounds of lean muscle, how strong I would be and how much better I would be.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBenj View Post
    I couldnt find any pics that didnt look gay, but I think this is what blue was aiming for:
    Attachment 243151
    LOL...but yea that is the build I'd like.
    As far any pro goes, I would like to have a build like Jesse Godderz:

Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    absolutely the worst part is our crazy legal system where alchohol is legal....but male hormones are not.....cause being big and strong and happy is bad for you
    I hate that pot is not legal. I wish it was, I really can't drink that often, but I can do pot (actually in some states, pot IS legal to take for IBS).

Quote Originally Posted by Austin_Bicep View Post
    2 things. I would definitely use test if it were legal.

Secondly most people that use test will not resemble anything close to an ifbb pro. Genetics and the way a person responds to test is what is going to be most important.
    I thought you took something like test?

Quote Originally Posted by bluecountry View Post
    Thanks dude!

This is what I have wondered for awhile.
    I clearly have gotten cut and toned, but am not that "massive" linebacker type who can rep 225X6+.
    THIS is where I wonder, if I did a good, clean, bulk diet and added 10-15 pounds of lean muscle, how strong I would be and how much better I would be.
    Do you think that eating the way you do now and taking steroids will make you look different? Serious question.

Does jesse godderz's physique come in hetero?

Haha lol jk.

Keep lifting and eating big blue
    There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin_Bicep View Post
    Do you think that eating the way you do now and taking steroids will make you look different? Serious question.
    Look I think people misunderstand...I'm not saying "Gee I should take steroids" my question I pondered was given 2004-2011 photos...I wonder how I would like IF I did a clean, bulk cycle diet and/OR did AAS.

To answer your question, I think I would look different. I don't know how much, but I think I would, because I read even if you do AAS without even lifting (much less massive diet) you see results.

But I mean, I was not meaning to say "I want AAS right now" one bit...just curious how given 2004-2011 how I'd be with either of a clean, bulk diet or AAS cycle.

Haha lol jk.

LOL.

Beach Body

Haha lol jk.

This

Look I think people misunderstand...I'm not saying "Gee I should take steroids" my question I pondered was given 2004-2011 photos...I wonder how I would like IF I did a clean, bulk cycle diet and/OR did AAS.

To answer your question, I think I would look different. I don't know how much, but I think I would, because I read even if you do AAS without even lifting (much less massive diet) you see results.

But I mean, I was not meaning to say "I want AAS right now" one bit...just curious how given 2004-2011 how I'd be with either of a clean, bulk diet or AAS cycle.
    Alright gotchya

Cool...

I hate that pot is not legal. I wish it was, I really can't drink that often, but I can do pot (actually in some states, pot IS legal to take for IBS).

I thought you took something like test?
    I've never touched a steroid or pro hormone in my life.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast