Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Flex Pro Finals Play-by-Play with Shawn Ray and George Farah - how it all went down

Soon we will be posting a video with Shawn Ray interviewing Robert Belisle.

Turns out Rob was under the impression that this was a 202 show. Feel free to have some fun with that.

Centaponi is bringing this home

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Welcome back MD!!!!

Had to go to the "other" site to get my Flex Pro updates, but its all good!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by starfitness View Post
    I would pay at least $29.99 per show...Fuck thats still cheaper than UFC and WWE's monthly Pay Per View events
    If it WORKED I would too, but if I pay $30.00 and its down i'm gonna be pissed
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Sounds like they are re-judging tonight
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    See bold above: He is absolutely right! Dexter FUCKED UP BAD! This is the worst he has ever been.....he has never been in this bad of condition, especially from the rear. He is soft and watery. He derserves to lose....he blew this title and Evan deserves to place ahead of him...should've and could've been his easily. Idiot!

SMOOTH!!!! No ham or glute detail, even his upper body looks soft!

Nobody at this show is 100%. Evan, IMO, looked better a few days ago, hell he was drier in the pics he posted. But IMO, he is good enough to win. Dex, Evan and Wolf need to REALLY tighten up in the next 2 weeks. When you add Essa, Vic, Branch and Ronny to the mix its going to be an interesting Arnold.

Essa would have DESTROYED everyone at this show!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

I have to tell ya: I am impressed with Evan. He's made a believer out of me.

Is agae a factor for the Dexter? Or is he saving a little something for the Arnold?

Fouad is another one that has improved. Huge shoulders.

I told you all to watch out for the PakMan. He's going to be unstoppable by the end of this year.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

i duno if its just me but from the comparisons fuad looks lyk he wins. he look bigger than evan and with a better structure only weakness is hammiez JEB_3704wtmk_BEEFZVJMLA.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Sounds like they are re-judging tonight
    D3.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by geordz View Post
    i duno if its just me but from the comparisons fuad looks lyk he wins. he look bigger than evan and with a better structure only weakness is hammiez JEB_3704wtmk_BEEFZVJMLA.JPG
    Terrible arms, small pecs, smaller quads than everybody, shitty back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I have to tell ya: I am impressed with Evan. He's made a believer out of me.

Is agae a factor for the Dexter? Or is he saving a little something for the Arnold?

Fouad is another one that has improved. Huge shoulders.

I told you all to watch out for the PakMan. He's going to be unstoppable by the end of this year.
    I don;t think Dexter's age has caught up to him, he looked damn good at the Arnold. Maybe he didn;t give his body much of a break after the O (same as Wolf), where as Ben, Faud and Evan did.

If Pak grows a back, he will be dangerous. His delts from the front and side look good, but look REALLY oily (kind of like Dillett's) and smooth.

One thing about everyone in this show, it looks like they are missing that crisp, dry conditioning. Everyone seems to try and come in bigger and bigger. Yes, bbing is about getting bigger, but not at the expense of condition. If you are dry 7 days out, you should just slap on some color and get on stage. Carb loading can ruin a physique
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Quote Originally Posted by geordz View Post

No its just you. He has awesome color! You don't win a show from the front relaxed pose. He does look damn good, but it looks like he loses a little something when he poses and for a guy his size to stick his leg out in his front double bi looks, "akward". Big guys should pose big!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Obviously dexter chose to peak for the arnold classic instead of this contest. Same with dennis wolf. Thats why u dont see crisp conditioning. They know that they will need maximum siZe at the arnold classic so they didnt want to risk being flat. Therefore they half ass it a bit now and peak later

They did this "Pound for Pound Challenge" tonight at one point. We shot a few pics like this:

There are more in Flex Pro pics section.

Nobody

I think that Dexter does look weaker than usual but is still in contention to win. Can someone post a legit Back pic of him cause from the front he looks good to me.

has that little fuker even gotten on a pro stage
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast