Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just a little advice

Spotter

Question Just a little advice

I just started lifting weights and I'm really starting to like it a lot. Has never lift or any fitness stuff before well except for the army stuff. Not really into body boulding yet (even though i would like to some day) because I dont even have a shape yet. Been lifting for like 3 months now(since I got to Iraq). I would like to know what would your best advise be for this youg hispanic like you trying to do a little something for our freedon and my body at the same time. Been reading MD and following your forums for a minute now and I've been able to start getting that muscle connection that all of you talk about, except on chest day unless im doing cable crossovers i dont really fell the muscle working even though the next day or two my chest feel sore. any advice

Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by medina1025 View Post
    I just started lifting weights and I'm really starting to like it a lot. Has never lift or any fitness stuff before well except for the army stuff. Not really into body boulding yet (even though i would like to some day) because I dont even have a shape yet. Been lifting for like 3 months now(since I got to Iraq). I would like to know what would your best advise be for this youg hispanic like you trying to do a little something for our freedon and my body at the same time. Been reading MD and following your forums for a minute now and I've been able to start getting that muscle connection that all of you talk about, except on chest day unless im doing cable crossovers i dont really fell the muscle working even though the next day or two my chest feel sore. any advice

I know what you mean.Try elevated push ups-meaning your feet up on a chair and hands on the floor to simulate an incline press also try push ups with three chairs,2 for your hands and one for your feet that allows for more depth on your chest more stretch
    .As for anything else you cant go wrong with chin ups,dips for thr upper body.For the legs go for sprinting intervals you are in the army and i know they have you run a lot so the sprints can put just enough muscle not to slow you down.Make sure you add some protein after all your session and find out if you can use Dark Matter it helps after your long runs to replenish your nutrients.Good luck and come back in one piece.
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/