Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Flex Pro Prejudging Wrap Up with Shawn Ray, George Farah and Charles Glass

  1. #1

    Default Flex Pro Prejudging Wrap Up with Shawn Ray, George Farah and Charles Glass


  2. #2
    ANIMAL naturalguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,024
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Great assessment, thanks!


    Go Ev
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @animalpak @universalusa

  3. #3
    Amateur Threat oldtimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,248
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Oooo charles glass pwned farah on how everyone was getting soft not just Ben P to get rdy for the arnold
    HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

  4. #4
    Forum Leader: No Bull Carnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    13,327
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    good analysis

  5. #5
    Beach Body Fernan89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    950
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Fuad looked great, dexter looked good but seen better, evan looked good I honestly was expecting more, as far as size goes he got it %100 but conditioning,skin was thick(or maybe he was just holding water) color, I just didnt quite like what I saw(for some weird reason his calves looked small in the front shots), wolf looked good but same thing


  6. #6
    Spotter Bosser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fernan89 View Post
    Fuad looked great, dexter looked good but seen better, evan looked good I honestly was expecting more, as far as size goes he got it %100 but conditioning,skin was thick(or maybe he was just holding water) color, I just didnt quite like what I saw(for some weird reason his calves looked small in the front shots), wolf looked good but same thing
    I think he looks fuckin excellent!! I do however think his colour is weak and darker would show much more detail! Looks great either way and is the best man on stage today!

  7. #7
    Beach Body Fernan89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    950
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosser View Post
    I think he looks fuckin excellent!! I do however think his colour is weak and darker would show much more detail! Looks great either way and is the best man on stage today!
    look at Fuads back and ham in the back pose and compare it to Evan's you will see what I mean by conditioning and thick skin(or holding water)


  8. #8
    Spotter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    AZ and Cali
    Posts
    213

    Default

    I like Charles Glass but you could tell he was REAAALLLY defending his boys (Dexter and Ben). C'mon Glass, be objective for one second in an interview

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinaz55 View Post
    I like Charles Glass but you could tell he was REAAALLLY defending his boys (Dexter and Ben). C'mon Glass, be objective for one second in an interview
    Dont bite the hand that feeds you.

  10. #10

    Default

    This is great.... But can someone upload some pre judging clips. it's fucking 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

  11. #11
    Dedicated Noob
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    El Monte, CA.
    Posts
    46
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    evan won it guys!!! knew it!!

  12. #12
    Spotter TLF_KING_01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    tucson az
    Posts
    71
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    i like charles glass

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •