Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: EVAN CENTOPANI WINS THE 2011 Flex Pro Championships! 2 Pro Shows, 2 Victories!

Congrats Evan!!! I think he might crack top 5 at the arnold.

Big congrats OX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hope you'll do some damage at the Arnold !

congratulations evan you deserve it!!!! its great to see all your hard work pay off for you. one down two more to go. i didnt think someone could come in conditioned as much as branch, but i think you match that for sure. go slay them at the arnold...

Nobody

dennis looks pretty good from the front but def needs to work on calves and back

HUGE improvements for Evan and totally proves his strategy of going so long between shows is paying off perfectly for him.

He beat a former Mr. O and 3-time Arnold Classic champ, that's simply amazing.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Way to go Evan!! He must be so stoked.

Fouad looks amazing kudos to him as well.

I had Pakulski in 4th over Wolf, I really think he got shafted a little in this contest and especially at the NY Pro but it's always a tough lineup so you never know.

Dedicated Noob

It was a great show, congrats to Evan well done. This should be a wake up call for everybody going to the Arnold.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    HUGE improvements for Evan and totally proves his strategy of going so long between shows is paying off perfectly for him.

He beat a former Mr. O and 3-time Arnold Classic champ, that's simply amazing.
    ron is that pic in your new avatar also from team universe? reminds me of gaspari!!!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Congrats Evan! Totally deserved.
    I only desagree on Wolf's 4th place; Pakulski should have placed 4th and Wolf 5th. I just can't wait for the AC2011!!!

Default congrats

i agree with everyone, evan was the clear winner though i'm not sure he would have beat a peaked dexter. i agree with 1 and 2, though i thought 3rd should have been ben. his upper body was not that far off from his monster legs, and his physique had a WOW factor to it.

Banned

Congrats Evan, damn if he took 1st in this show against tough competitors, i could only imagine whats in his future career, im sure he will do just as well,hats off to evan...

I didn't think Pak Man's conditioning was spot on, but he looked good and has a good future. It's so awesome to see Evan doing well. I also think Wolf will be better conditioned at the AC. That's going to be an awesome show this year.

I knew it. Dude is gonna doo damage!!

Default Congrats!

Congratulations to Evan! We all know how hard this game can be and he beat some stiff competition. Nice job to everyone else also! It was a good showing from every body.

Banned

Damn, Dennis has the widest back I've seen in a long time, but congratulations to Evan, he brought the total package

Congrats to Evan! Seems like the future is bright for him... best of luck for the coming shows!

Default Flex Pro Dex

From my front seat view of the show I had it this way.
    1 Dexter
    2 Evan
    3 Faud
    4 Wolf

My honest viewpoint of the show. Great win for Evan, fresh face, great shape and size. Back is almost there in my opinion and this were I gave the edge to Dexter.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast