Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Winner Evan Centopani, 4x Mr Olympia Jay Cutler, Flex Wheeler & Shawn Wrap Up the 2011 Flex Pro

LOL, i find it amusing that when some of these favorite pros get their asses handed by a young hungry lion like Evan they immediately claim that this was a "warm-up" show, or that he is "saving the best for the bigger shows". look if you come to play then PLAY, i have no respect for anyone, pro or amateur, who enters a contest just for the hell of it and without giving it 100%
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Dedicated Noob

Top 3 for Evan this year at the Arnold!

Dedicated Noob

[QUOTE=HangingLegRaise;2465233]So glad Fouad made it into the top 3. Woooo[/QUO

THAT MAKES THE TWO OF US, HE GAVE DEXTER RUN FOR NO 2, ESPECIAL FROM THE BACK DEXTER WAS WHACK, GO fOUAD, EVAN THANKS A LOT BOY YOU HAVE MADE IT, COME AC, I WILL HAVE TO GIVE IT TO VIC MARTINEZ I KNOW MOST GUYS ARE GIVING IT TO BRANCH BUT I SINCERELY HOPE VIC TAKE IT, EVAN DO ME A FAVOUR BEAT DEXTER AGAIN, THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    LOL, i find it amusing that when some of these favorite pros get their asses handed by a young hungry lion like Evan they immediately claim that this was a "warm-up" show, or that he is "saving the best for the bigger shows". look if you come to play then PLAY, i have no respect for anyone, pro or amateur, who enters a contest just for the hell of it and without giving it 100%
    I completely agree with this statement! Go hard or go home

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    Whats the deal with complaining over Wolfs calfs and not mentioning Dex's?
    HATER! LOL! I have better calves than Dexter!

Good guy, tremendous dedication and work ethic.

However, Evan is a tad too blocky for my tastes. I imagine he'll be a multiple Mr. O winner...big as a house, very wide, but built a bit like a refrigerator...just like Jay.

The way i see it, Branch has thickness and condition that won't be able to be stopped at the Arnold. After that, it will be Evan, Vic and Dex...order will be determined by who brings it condition wise.

I hope Evan made the improvements he wanted with him time away from competition and can compete more than once every 1-2 years....only time will tell.

does anyone think evans front double bicep is odd looking the way he poses it bc i do. It makes him look like he has no lats from the front..Not hating its just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_beast View Post
    does anyone think evans front double bicep is odd looking the way he poses it bc i do. It makes him look like he has no lats from the front..Not hating its just my opinion
    why are you hating bro? LOL...
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    Whats the deal with complaining over Wolfs calfs and not mentioning Dex's?
    You can have all the shape and symmetry in the world, have a lack of calves, and still be a Mr. O! I think Wolf's calves shouldn't even be mentioned, unless Dexter gets officially called out for a lack of calves.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph75 View Post
    Butch - I hope Flex Wheeler will be one of the commentators for the Arnold - he brings his experience and great insight every time he has been part of the reporting team.
    Yeah, he has awesome experience and insight - agreed - but he always jacks up people's names and their placings for some reason.

IFBB Pro Jeff Long - Your opinion is your right, and it sucks. I think you'd be better off winning a pro show before you start making comments about Flex Pro winner Evan Centopani's lack of lats. Stop with the hamburgers. For all of you who'd like to see Jeff's IFBB record, go to his website, HERE. According to his home page, "At 25 years old Jeff has achieved in a few years what some have tried in a lifetime to achieve." ::WANK::
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    You can have all the shape and symmetry in the world, have a lack of calves, and still be a Mr. O! I think Wolf's calves shouldn't even be mentioned, unless Dexter gets officially called out for a lack of calves.

Yeah, he has awesome experience and insight - agreed - but he always jacks up people's names and their placings for some reason.

IFBB Pro Jeff Long - Your opinion is your right, and it sucks. I think you'd be better off winning a pro show before you start making comments about Flex Pro winner Evan Centopani's lack of lats. Stop with the hamburgers. For all of you who'd like to see Jeff's IFBB record, go to his website, HERE. According to his home page, "At 25 years old Jeff has achieved in a few years what some have tried in a lifetime to achieve." ::WANK::

UMM you hammer my record and my opinion but i can say watever I want wen i want to who ever I want. So wen it says at 25 about wat I achieved in a few years means it took me a few years to get a pro card and to me thats an accomplishment . It also means about the money I make at my age bc of my business .Just to put a figure on it last years tax forms were in the range of 350k so blow me asshole ok. This is y I dont bother writting nada on here anymore bc god forbid somebody has an opinion about something theres someone like u ready to start shit. So here is another opinion of mine Evan looked great for doing his own prep give credit where credit is do but after a 2 year lay off i just thought there wouldve been a more wow factor .Thats it . So come back at me and say watever u want I dont give a rats ass .ill be on stage in july and then u can talk more shit about my record but this time ill have my first win

cant find that quote anywhere on the site...where is it exactly located
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Oh and I guess my website bothers u too. How about u dont even go on it. Go back and sit behind ur computer screen and eat ur cookies. or since ur on evans dick so much how about u go and blow him for his victory

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    cant find that quote anywhere on the site...where is it exactly located
    Hey bro its not on the bio page .If u go to my website its on the first page.

Hey bro its not on the bio page .If u go to my website its on the first page.
    hey man please dont stop posting because of those comments... we need mor pros in here and it s not fair to the majority of members who are really passionate about the sport. you gotta have tough skin, and filter out the good comments from the bad ones. if you stop posting because of some jackass comments then "the bad guys won", lol, get it?
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Oh and I guess my website bothers u too. How about u dont even go on it. Go back and sit behind ur computer screen and eat ur cookies. or since ur on evans dick so much how about u go and blow him for his victory

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa!!!

Jeff - seriously - say what you want about this dipshit (Majrminer) but you leave my fucking cookies out of it. Comprende?

You'd be a great ambassador for the sport. You certainly have a "wow" factor.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast