Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body Builders Girlfriends

Dedicated Noob

Default Body Builders Girlfriends

So ladies how many of you out there are dating, or married to a body builder? How long have you been together? And do you enjoy their hobby? Just curious.

Dedicated Noob

So how often do you work out with your better half? do you also eat healthy because he eats healthy?

Dedicated Noob

i support my boyfriend's body building hobby. i give him alot of credit for his modivation and dedication. not many people can do it.. we're 7 weeks into it at this point... and many more weeks to go.

Dedicated Noob

what's the average time span that your boyfriend has trained?

Dedicated Noob

what's the best pro tan or tanning solution to use before a show?

I've been dating a bodybuilder for almost two years now. Before we started dating, I knew nothing about bodybuilding, so everything was very new to me... but he was able to make me understand early on in our relationship that bodybuilding is his passion and his lifestyle and I think we have adapted our relationship to that fairly well.

Nobody

Default Would you date a smaller guy?

Quote Originally Posted by undermyparapluie View Post
    I've been dating a bodybuilder for almost two years now. Before we started dating, I knew nothing about bodybuilding, so everything was very new to me... but he was able to make me understand early on in our relationship that bodybuilding is his passion and his lifestyle and I think we have adapted our relationship to that fairly well.
    Ive been thinking aboutbasking my trainer out on a date but shes quite a bit more muscular than me. we get along great but i have assumed shed want a bigger guy? Problems???

Quote Originally Posted by legfocus View Post
    Ive been thinking aboutbasking my trainer out on a date but shes quite a bit more muscular than me. we get along great but i have assumed shed want a bigger guy? Problems???
    Well it's always a bit difficult for a woman who lift to date a guy smaller than her for the simple reason that he appears inferior & weak to her. A man is not suposed to be inferior to a woman, whether it's physical or mental in my opinion.

Hi everyone, i am married with a bodybuilder for 3 years and we've been together for 7 years now.
    We opened our own fitness gym in Romania 3 years ago and it seems to have been a great idea. We always train together and help each other with ideas about training, food, supplements.

Here in Romania fitness/bodybuilding is not very popular so we promote it in every way we can with our gym. We organize competitions for our customers 4-6 time/ year.

We plan to compete in the future when we will reach our goals regarding our bodies

I am new to the forum but hope to stay long and keep in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Elena Dragoi View Post
    Hi everyone, i am married with a bodybuilder for 3 years and we've been together for 7 years now.
    We opened our own fitness gym in Romania 3 years ago and it seems to have been a great idea. We always train together and help each other with ideas about training, food, supplements.

Here in Romania fitness/bodybuilding is not very popular so we promote it in every way we can with our gym. We organize competitions for our customers 4-6 time/ year.

We plan to compete in the future when we will reach our goals regarding our bodies

I am new to the forum but hope to stay long and keep in touch.
    That's awesome... it would be a dream come true for us to do what you two do.

been together for 7 years now, he is my coach also, it is much easier he also loves bodybuilding and understands what is like to be on harsh diet and hardcore training especially during the prep. cant imagine being with someone who doesnt support and understand

well i been with my GF now nearly 2 years ,, and she did't understand bodybuilding at all ,, but she see's my passion and now is very encouraging toward my diet and training etc ,, she is into sports along with her family ,, she does boxing on a competitive level ,, and i think this has a big factor to do with her excepting of my lifestyle,, she now started eating alittle cleaner ,, just from seeing how i eat , and she wants to train with me , i am trying to get her to do a bikini class or so down the road as a goal to set herself!!
    Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

For us it can be tough. I am retired from powerlifter so at times I think I push Tami, my wife, too hard. Compensating for my own frustrations? I love her and want her to do well but I need to keep it in check too.
    Strength in life and lifting.
    shawnbellon.com

Quote Originally Posted by legfocus View Post

What makes you think she would want a bigger guy? It sounds like you're assuming that it's a universal truth - or has she said something specific (i.e. "I'm not really attracted to men who are smaller than me")?

strong relationships must go on strong to stronger day by day ..

Quote Originally Posted by Bell View Post
    So ladies how many of you out there are dating, or married to a body builder? How long have you been together? And do you enjoy their hobby? Just curious.
    I would not call my husband a bodybuilder, but we/he lives the BB lifestyle and strive to be the best we can without actually wanting to be pro or compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Bell View Post
    So how often do you work out with your better half? do you also eat healthy because he eats healthy?
    Rarely due to your schedules and having a new born baby. When we met, we both already ate healthy, so it was a good match.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast