Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wife really drunk and high at her work after party

GeorgeForemanRules

Default Wife really drunk and high at her work after party

Hi everyone, my wife is a dumb drunk whore so as you can guess I am in heaven. Last Saturday, we went to a company function of hers. After the banquet was over we walked out of Mcdonalds and went to an after party. My wife and I have been together for 11 boring years. She knows that I don't like being around people that drink allot, unless they are smoking tons of mad dope also. Especially those that drink socially and never get drunk. So, being the good sport I am, I went along to the after party. At this point, my wife had already had 11 drinks, 2 hits of E and I had one huge joint. As the night went on, she then consumed a total of 9 more drinks and did tons of cocaine. She started slurring her speech, being loud, etc, and for the first time in weeks I got wood. At one point, she was pressed up against one of her slutty female co-workers as they were looking other the balcony talking to some stupid whore with huge tits, I had high hopes for a three some. Finally, I said bring your dumb whore friend and lets go. She could not walk without my help. She fell twice, I pushed her once. Also, we had to make several stops on the way home because she had to vomit, my cock being jammed down her drunk passed out throat might have caused this, but I am no Doctor so who knows. So, she ended the night being passed out on the floor, I called all my buddies and we ran a train on her. I'm so angry that I forgot to video tape the gang bang, I never do this. Am I over reacting?

Banned

NOT AT ALL

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    NOT AT ALL
    Thanks for the positive reply, this issue is really bothering me and I need advice.

apparently this is a very common thing.
    After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.

Someone is on fire. LOL
    "The only lack or limitation is in your own mind."

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

More coke might have kept her from getting sick, the whole thing stinks of irresponsible drug abuse, never let your downers get ahead of your uppers. Plus you never even fucked the coworker? You need to get some E into her at the first opportunity, probably didn't even get that right. Charlie would have been banging both all night long then called some pros over too.

God damn, that is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    just like some folks can be cured of cancer, homosexulaity is also treatable
    Quote Originally Posted by daciz2 View Post
    this'll make me look silly but i've talked to spirits from the "other side". not saying its god but i believe it was a spirit. for it to talk back it would use my thoughts to express itself. doctor says it's schizophrenia but i know better. so i don't worry about the afterlife ever since i developed this "illness". anyone is capable of using their spirit to talk to other spirits since we all have one.
    My Enhanced Journal.

All your actions were appropriate and you are a role model for all husbands.

PrunaGrow.com
    The only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
    Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by God of fart View Post
    you need a life
    I wonder who's gimmick account this was.....Hmmmm god of fart? Rambomd, you need to be a little more original ,douche .
    "My heart is calm and pure …pure EVIL!" Vegeta