Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TEAM MD at the ASC: Dennis Wolf Two Days Out! Hotel interview with Sugar Shawn Ray

Default TEAM MD at the ASC: Dennis Wolf Two Days Out! Hotel interview with Sugar Shawn Ray

Shawn Ray talks to Dennis Wolf two days out from the Arnold Classic in his hotel room in Columbus Ohio

iWarrior

I was wondering when you guys was going to put these videos up, I just didn't think it would be this soon. Great job IMO and are there more coming?

Shawns arms still look real big in that shirt but whats up with the turtle necks all the time Shawn lol. Dennis doesnt sound as confident as what he is saying.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Since when did Shawn change his first name to sugar?
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Banned

Dennis will take 3 or forth depending on dex condition, i hope he puts on enough tan spray then the flex, soo he looks darker, but i think he will be ready!!

interesting how he refuses to tan because it is unhealthy for the skin, but he will take a shit load of "vitamins"

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    interesting how he refuses to tan because it is unhealthy for the skin, but he will take a shit load of "vitamins"
    Dennis has said numerous times that he used to try to tan, but it just ended up burning his skin, and his skin would not hold a tan no matter how hard he tried. Ability to hold color is dictated by genetics, just like everything else. I can't tan for shit, and finally tried out some Melanotan this year pre-competition, and it worked great. But yeah, no point burning yourself to a crisp if your body just ain't meant to hold color. I really don't think it's a "health thing", just a practical thing.

-lifepulse

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    Dennis has said numerous times that he used to try to tan, but it just ended up burning his skin, and his skin would not hold a tan no matter how hard he tried. Ability to hold color is dictated by genetics, just like everything else. I can't tan for shit, and finally tried out some Melanotan this year pre-competition, and it worked great. But yeah, no point burning yourself to a crisp if your body just ain't meant to hold color. I really don't think it's a "health thing", just a practical thing.

-lifepulse
    You'd think it's a health thing if your family member said they believed they got skin cancer from tanning and subsequently died.

Dennis is one of the biggest dudes on the stage, but in my opinion (not a judge, but I try to see what the judges are looking at objectively), I think he doesn't have the wow factor that Cutler and Branch have (legs), or that Evan had at the Flex (detail and density), or Dexter's shape, etc. etc... I do think, however, that if he can bring it crisp and full, he has a shot to beat anyone up there if they are just slightly off.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Nobody

think there will be like in LA in LA on dennis deserved 3rd place ahead of Fouad I think he can take 3rd place in columbus good luck big bad wolf