Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Arnold Classic "Play by Play" with Shawn Ray, Flex Wheeler & Jay Cutler

Nicole is killing Sonia who is bloated in the midsection.

Quote Originally Posted by joel.inbalance View Post
    Branch only got called out in the first call out though. That usually means he's #1. But who know's!
    he was in a later call-out as well...
    This is a language up with I cannot put.

Dedicated Noob

Agree, Rockel is definately better than Wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJK2011 View Post
    He is nothing more than a larger version of Mike Mattarazzo!!! same big arms, same long torso, same stumpy legs and don't forget that cardboard thin back!!!!............to much hype over nothing, kid has to pay his dues till he advances in places.
    thin back? He is bar none the MOST conditioned guy there thats why it looks "thin" and not jiggly like branch or victor.

wtf!

how is that possible...my quoted post appears above the orig i was quoting...i am a time lord...

No way, Wolf will be lucky to make top 5. Branch and Evan will be 1st & 2nd.
    and where did you get that from? he left the 1st callout top then came in the last call out in the top 4 with branch, evan, and vic...he woudl have to fall off completely to get out of the top 4 dummy

Dedicated Noob

Branch only got called out in the first call out though. That usually means he's #1. But who know's!

vic in 6th....wow
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

what is the problem with wolfs back ? look at his rear double bicep. his back is huge ............. and his lower half is stupidly small. this guys waist is tiny. rather see this then a gut

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Good call.
    1. I still think this is Branch's show to lose and thus far he still looks like the winner.
    2. Evan for a close 2nd looks incredible in a front double bicep. Big man with a great V taper, classic lines and guns in that shot.
    3. The big bad Wolf is better this time out and looks incredible just standing there in the line up. Not as impressive from the back.
    4th- 6th - Very close here with Ronnie in 4th , Victor in 5th and Dexter in 6th ( I think Ben Packman is batter 6th place, but the call outs don't indicate Pakman is top 6 here).
    How can you say that? He looked freaking horrible.

Sad sad day for bodybuilding if he wins this.

he actually got called out again with vic, wolf, evan then they left off the stage, that usually means they are your top 4 battling for #1 they even moved wolf from the outside into the middle next to branch with vic and evan on the ends, usually that means right now branch/wolf are 1&2 and evan/vic 3&4

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Branch
    Wolfe
    Evan
    Victor
    Dexter
    Ronny

JOJ looked damn good. Essa looked SMALL next to Faud and the other guys. Dexter looked like he went for extreme condition and was flat.

Props to Evan. Didn't think he could do well here, but he looke ddamn good. When he fills out, he is going to be impossible to beat.
    Good call.
    1. I still think this is Branch's show to lose and thus far he still looks like the winner.
    2. Evan for a close 2nd looks incredible in a front double bicep. Big man with a great V taper, classic lines and guns in that shot.
    3. The big bad Wolf is better this time out and looks incredible just standing there in the line up. Not as impressive from the back.
    4th- 6th - Very close here with Ronnie in 4th , Victor in 5th and Dexter in 6th ( I think Ben Packman is batter 6th place, but the call outs don't indicate Pakman is top 6 here).
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo2003 View Post
    I THINK IT WILL BE
    BRANCH
    EVAN
    WOLF
    VICTOR.
    Considering the call outs and overall size of Victor I can see him in the top 4 today ahead of Rockell, but it is close

Ok, what about Ronny? What the f*** is wrong with this guy? Maybe some back...that's about it. He has the lines, the thickness, and the density. I'm not saying he should win, but he's got to be in that top 4.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDeuce22 View Post
    I don't know why everyone is hating on Branch, the guy looks phenomenal.he has improved his back conditioning a lot since the olympia..he looks a lot better than he did at the olympia and it is his show to lose. Yes he may not have the most please physique, but he is every bit of the definition of a BB'er. Wolf looks to be getting better as prejudging went on and yes his high inserts on his lats does hurt him a bit but he seems to be on today. Vic is back and looking great as we go on. While evan is good he still needs work, his side chest is very week, needs more quad thickness.
    Excellent judging critique

i think Evan faded a little bit but vic and wolf actually got better as the judging went on!!!

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast