Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Arnold Classic "Play by Play" with Shawn Ray, Flex Wheeler & Jay Cutler

WHAT HAPPENS NOW
    CAN WE KNOW WHO IS LEADING
    SHAWN???

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDeuce22 View Post
    I don't know why everyone is hating on Branch, the guy looks phenomenal.he has improved his back conditioning a lot since the olympia..he looks a lot better than he did at the olympia and it is his show to lose. Yes he may not have the most please physique, but he is every bit of the definition of a BB'er. Wolf looks to be getting better as prejudging went on and yes his high inserts on his lats does hurt him a bit but he seems to be on today. Vic is back and looking great as we go on. While evan is good he still needs work, his side chest is very week, needs more quad thickness.
    Branch is a freak, but his physique looks terrible. Waist is biggest its ever been and he doesn't flow.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

At first Branch and Wolf were the best. But I really thought Victor came on strong!
    And lets be honest, Victor is FAR AND BEYOND these guys in shape and symetry, just on another level.

My predictions now:
    Branch
    Wolf
    Victor
    Evan
    JOJ or Rockel

After the finals
    1-3 will be CLOSE between Branch, Victor and Dennis.
    Evan a clear 4th place, amazing conditioning and soon he will be the best. I didnt think so before but he is showing more then I thought he could at this time.

I am very happy for Dennis conditioning, SUPERB from the front. Also happy to see that Victor who came in the second callout got a chance to fight himself up in the top3.

Personally I wish Dennis or Victor take it home!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Wolf was in the first callout. That will be your top 3. LOL @ him placing 6th. Rockel was compared with JOJ and Roelly. That was for 5th-8th.
    Obvious you didn't understand the "in reality" part. It's not your fault reading comprehension is hard these days
    HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Yeah, Branch looks awesome. Like his 'shape' or not, what a freak. Evan is pretty, but Branch is ridic . . . and Rodney looked pretty darned good too . . . Id like to see the Vic & Wolf video? Where can it be seen? BB.com isnt showing??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hebrewhammer View Post
    Yeah, Branch looks awesome. Like his 'shape' or not, what a freak. Evan is pretty, but Branch is ridic . . . and Rodney looked pretty darned good too . . . Id like to see the Vic & Wolf video? Where can it be seen? BB.com isnt showing??

Wow do Branch looks like complete shit. No shape at all, looks like a big bubbly drugged-up dwarf. He's all red too, horrible color. He doesnt deserve even top 3.

I hate to admit it but Evan looked great, may be the best (??). Hard to say, so much guy were on : Wolf, Vic and Dexter. Even Selestov was dry this time LOL.

Default SYMMETRY ANYONE ?

Branch looks great but he has no symmetry

so how do you judge that when Vic, Dex, and Evan have the advantage in symmetry and aesthetics ?

I love Branch but he looks stumpy and unsymmetrical next to the three mentioned above

Branch is a freak, but his physique looks terrible. Waist is biggest its ever been and he doesn't flow.
    have you seen Victor waist ?

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimmy View Post
    You cant be top 3 if you loose all the shots from the back....i dont care how condition and full you come in. He seriously looses to everyone in that show when he turns around.
    Im not of evan his physique it isn pleasing at all..true he lack chest thickness but his back isn't all that bad it makes wolf look like a kid. Ya he needs more color but overall he is pretty balanced
    Evan will be great in another few years. Not everyone can make improvements like Heath from year to year LOL he is pretty balanced and has the trophy's to prove...I am just not a fan of him yet. I took a long time to come around to Branch as well but respect him now for sure. In some weird way he almost seemed too dark today? Now, as for Wolf...he just an imposing guy up there...like Evan will be eventually. Wolf is just freaking huge and this is bb'ing right hahaha shitty for him about his horrible lat genetics lol but Evan seems to struggle with thigh mass and chest mass and his upper back was great but as you look down his lower lats and lower back got lost and blurry. Wish I was there in person cause it SOOOOO different then what we see here in webcast. Mark my words, things look VERY different in person!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Wow do Branch looks like complete shit. No shape at all, looks like a big bubbly drugged-up dwarf. He's all red too, horrible color. He doesnt deserve even top 3.

I hate to admit it but Evan looked great, may be the best (??). Hard to say, so much guy were on : Wolf, Vic and Dexter. Even Selestov was dry this time LOL.
    I agree Evan looked the Best to me.

Default how

How do you get the play by play anyone?

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weave View Post
    have you seen Victor waist ?

Yup. But He is wide enough that he still has a good taper. Bracnh seems maxed out on his frame.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimmy View Post
    You cant be top 3 if you loose all the shots from the back....i dont care how condition and full you come in. He seriously looses to everyone in that show when he turns around.
    Im not of evan his physique it isn pleasing at all..true he lack chest thickness but his back isn't all that bad it makes wolf look like a kid. Ya he needs more color but overall he is pretty balanced
    what are u smoking??
    @szabi.lovasz

I don't know where on the score card this a place to put points for "flow"..Towards the end of Ronnie C's olympias I don't think his physique was flowing or even yates, they were mass monsters with thick huge dense muscle and they got what 14 olympias btw them!!! Rockel has probably the most athesitic/flowing build up there along with dexter and where are they in the lineup?

Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    Wolf does not lose the back lat spread. He is very wide.
    I agree 100%...I was just "sayng" but not agreeing that he loses all the back poses. He was the widest on the lat spread 110% followed by Vic
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Quote Originally Posted by lil cee View Post
    How do you get the play by play anyone?
    it was on BB.com and now they are done, bikini is currently live which is fkn waste of time. There would be replay on BBcom arnolds page so go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    branch can improve all he wants he still has shit genetics and shouldnt be top 5 on shape alone

i was thinking i'm the only one who thinks his body is shit, just a big veiny block is all he is.most have him in first i wouldn't have him in the top 6.
    it should between vic and centaponi

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast