Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Branch Warren Wins 2011 Arnold Classic RESULTS, SCORECARD & FINAL REPORT by Ron Harris

"I'd like to the my lord and savior, Jesus Christ, for allowing me to stay alive and prosper after all these years of my heavy abuse of drugs... in a pursuit to create an artificial body... which represents nothing you ever wanted to create... to impress others with... Please grant me the ability to withstand a heart attack or stroke from the grams of trenbolone and anadrol... so as I may do this again for more years to come...

I'll go to church I promise...

Thanks Jesus, Amen"

- Branch Warren

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    "I'd like to the my lord and savior, Jesus Christ, for allowing me to stay alive and prosper after all these years of my heavy abuse of drugs... in a pursuit to create an artificial body... which represents nothing you ever wanted to create... to impress others with... Please grant me the ability to withstand a heart attack or stroke from the grams of trenbolone and anadrol... so as I may do this again for more years to come...

I'll go to church I promise...

Thanks Jesus, Amen"

- Branch Warren

ROTMFFLMFAO!!!!!!!

C'mon, now. We all know it was the Muscletech Cell Tech and Halo.
    He's all natural, didn't you know?

I thought they all were.
    Most times I find that stupid people don't know they're fucking stupid unless you tell 'em they are.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910