Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Wins 2011 Arnold Classic RESULTS, SCORECARD & FINAL REPORT by Ron Harris

Bro Scientist

Big Congrats to Branch Warren!

Quote Originally Posted by kent.nor View Post
    hat off for branch,and off course,to shawn ray and flex and all the others,to watch your videos from tournaments,its like candy,you could really see on pre judging that wolf and branch was ahead the other two,shawn,branch,brian dobson,look like eternal warrior.i know their confession,to other warriors not known by me,congrats,from sweden.
    lol this is too good.
    "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Behemoth

ronnie rockel 6th!?! wow

I had Victor winning and branch in 3rd.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Victor couldn't complete with Branch or Wolf, I had him 4th, behind Evan. He has little girl legs compared to the other pro's. His calves are the size of Dexter's, if not smaller.

Congrats to Branch finally got it!

Way to go Branch!! I knew this was your year! next the Olympia!!

Congrats to Branch. Really good guy. But IMO he definitely got the Most Muscular but not overall. Just sayin. I like the guy and he busts his ass but didn't think he got #1

Spotter

just because branch works hard, has been paying his dues, and has a ton of muscle he should win? i love the dudes training videos and i know he has to work twice as hard becuase of his poor genetics. but lets face he facts that he has terrible genetics,no shape at all, and still doesnt have the upper body to match his wheels. Needs more arms and shoulders, needs several inches to those arms! politics at its finest, i really think he should have been 4th and slide wolf, vic, and evan all up one spot

Quote Originally Posted by zeppa View Post
    Yes there is no doubt Branch has worked hard for what he has acheived, the guy has no shortage of muscle! But seriously he has the ugliest physique of all the top pro's. It just doesnt flow and is down right aweful to look at.
    The judges obviously loved it. I think his conditioning and color had a lot to do with it. He was spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    LOL @ the haters.

You guys seem to forget that he was almost Mr. Olympia....

Branch Warren is the new Dorian Yates. WORK ETHIC>GENETICS

Congrats Mr. Warren!!

I wouldn't compare Branch to Dorian at all. All these gentlemen work hard and have world class muscle. However, Dorian had more height and one of the best backs ever. I think Branch works hard, but I don't know how little back detail, bis, tris, forearms and blocky waist beat the other guys. Not from the pictures I saw. However, maybe it was different on stage. I also think the Arnold has the worst lighting every yr.

Default 4 the win

Big congrats to branch on this big win

Simply awesome congrats Branch..god bless you.

Wow way to hate on Branch. He was the best on stage. He can't control who shows up to face him, he brought his total package. Also, his back has improved greatly, one of the best in the show. I still think 2009 Olympia Branch was the best, his color was amazing and he had better symmetry.

Banned

Sad day in bodybuilding. Shape and symmetry don't count anymore.

But congratulations I guess......

Thumbs down Sad...

I for one am appalled. In what jacked up world does branch beat out wolf for this show? Seriously my passion for the sport just died a little. I dont get how someone with no proportion can win a show especially this one. I wouldnt have been surprised to see branch in 6th or worse. If this happens again im probably gonna just give up all competing...
    My belief is greater than your doubt

Quote Originally Posted by noserratus View Post
    I wouldn't compare Branch to Dorian at all. All these gentlemen work hard and have world class muscle. However, Dorian had more height and one of the best backs ever. I think Branch works hard, but I don't know how little back detail, bis, tris, forearms and blocky waist beat the other guys. Not from the pictures I saw. However, maybe it was different on stage. I also think the Arnold has the worst lighting every yr.
    The comparison is that Dorain got ripped in his time for the same stuff. Symmetry, proportion, asthetics, lack of arms etc. Dorian had MAJOR critics (one of which was Shawn Ray). Yet Dorian just kept busting his ass, and laying waste to his competition.

Dorian even said if those with the superior genetics worked as hard as him there was no way he would have beaten them.

Branch is the new Dorian. Plain and simple.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast