Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Wins 2011 Arnold Classic RESULTS, SCORECARD & FINAL REPORT by Ron Harris

So riddle me this. Why did Lee Labrada a man known for symmetry and proportion, who by the way has as I know, no affiliation with md (to sponsor Warren) and endorses bodybuilding.com- we all saw those boring ads. Why did he endorse Branch as the best on stage. Some hater will probably give a clever response, but Lee has better judgment than any of us scrubs posting on this forum. He liked Branch's physique. That's saying something..

So riddle me this. Why did Lee Labrada a man known for symmetry and proportion, who by the way has as I know, no affiliation with md (to sponsor Warren) and endorses bodybuilding.com- we all saw those boring ads. Why did he endorse Branch as the best on stage. Some hater will probably give a clever response, but Lee has better judgment than any of us scrubs posting on this forum. He liked Branch's physique. That's saying something….

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by wildathrill34 View Post
    what has some1 steppin on stage have 2 do with branchs symmetry!???....ok in that arguement ALL THE JUDGES NEVER "DIETED OR COMPETED PROLLY EITHER!"...dude i love branch & his FIRE & WORK ETHIC like ANY TRUE BB! but comeon BEST OVER ALL PACKAGE!???......NO WAY!
    TRUTH!

Quote Originally Posted by jerdawg View Post
    Please, giving thanks is great...but do you really think God & Jesus is thinking of bodybuilding??? It's great we live in America where we have freedom of religion and speech, but please lets be respectful to others and not where our religion on your sleeve be a class act. Wishing you the best, Peace out!
    If Branch believes that God & Jesus helped him get there, it's his reality. His moment on the microphone is just that. Just as your moment to shine may be a good time to give verbal thanks to who/whatever you want to thank for making your dreams come true.

If you're a U.S. citizen, I suggest you spend less time being offended. A degree of tolerance for others tends to help in a society as diverse as the United States. And be thankful, even if you thank the trees. Wear green on your sleeve - it won't offend me. I'll be happy for you.

One nation under God. You don't have to like it, nor should you be forced to believe in what others believe in... but remember that you benefit from what the framers of the Constitution created, founded to a degree upon their beliefs (again, IF you're a U.S. citizen). Can't help those facts.
    Last edited by majrminer; March 8th, 2011 at 03:29 AM.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by meatybones View Post
    I don't care what anyone says, Wolf is the biggest badest thing out there. Branch was hardest & most muscular but his symmetry is off...I love Wolfs aesthetics and his back looks photoshopped this year.
    Agreed. He just needs momentum and consistency for the judges to give him a big win. If he's razor sharp and full at the O this year, I think he moves to 4th or 3rd.

Nearly every post mentions symmetry.Buy definition branchs is as good as any as it means literally"mirror image" ie the right and left sides are identical.Most of the guys on this stage dont have that quality.If you mean proportion,then branch is still ahead than many up there as well,ie his calves neck and arms are all of faily similar dimensions(if you were to tape them).his waist is smaller buy a fair margin than his chest,and his shoulders sit well outside the width of his obliques.His only real weakness is his short forearm insertions,which is kind of odd as the rest of his musculature appears to have quite low insertions.some of the other competitors are really quite disproportionate,ie relation of calf to thigh,waist to shoulder ratio etc,or short legs long torso etc.Im not out to pick any fights or start arguements with any 17year old internet tough guy,im too just stating an opinion.personally i much prefer Evans physique to all of them,he still looks balanced and functional.like i said just an opinion.....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jschnitz55 View Post
    So riddle me this. Why did Lee Labrada a man known for symmetry and proportion, who by the way has as I know, no affiliation with md (to sponsor Warren) and endorses bodybuilding.com- we all saw those boring ads. Why did he endorse Branch as the best on stage. Some hater will probably give a clever response, but Lee has better judgment than any of us scrubs posting on this forum. He liked Branch's physique. That's saying something….
    Because Lee Labrada KNOWS what he is talking about. The truth is, Branch destroyed the competition. Plus, Branch has been competing for a long time and that comes into consideration, he deserved it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    Because Lee Labrada KNOWS what he is talking about. The truth is, Branch destroyed the competition. Plus, Branch has been competing for a long time and that comes into consideration, he deserved it
    More because Labrada would not have anything to gain saying what he think. If he was negative, that could affect the selling of his product in some way. Better to be all happy.

Branch was deserving of the win! Wolf looked good, but he is still going to have to add more mass, and keep his body complete to be able to compete with Jay , Branch and Victor.

Banned

I'm happy that Branch won, that's it, and this is important

well deserved! Bout time the people champ brings one home
    Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
    F.I.T. Corps

Quote Originally Posted by TeamAwesomeBody View Post
    Branch was deserving of the win! Wolf looked good, but he is still going to have to add more mass, and keep his body complete to be able to compete with Jay , Branch and Victor.
    I hate to say this, but has everyone forgotten about Phil and Kai? I mean, I don't like Kai's physique much, but he's one of the top BBs in the world. If those guys have bad conditioning at the O, and Wolf brings tightness, fullness, and a nice routine, he can out-muscle anyone on that stage (except his calves - and Dexter already proved you can win the O with no calves).

"More because Labrada would not have anything to gain saying what he think. If he was negative, that could affect the selling of his product in some way. Better to be all happy."

-That is total bullshit. Lee would not do that, he could of just as easily sided with Vic, as fan reaction was near the same for him. He choose Branch cause he was the best. From the start of pre-judging Lee was all for Branch he didn't just change his mind when the final callouts came to gain sales in his product. God there are so many stupid idiots on this site.

Banned

^Exactly. It's like Dorian said once, some bodybuilders have muscles that look like a balloon, and some have muscles that look like a rock, Branch is the kind who looks like a rock, that hard , dense rugged, and ultra-striated mass is on a category of it's own

Quote Originally Posted by TeamAwesomeBody View Post

If Jay is 100% on, THERE is NO COMPETITION for him. Like Ronnie in his prime, he can't be beat by the current crop.

Game over.
    Most times I find that stupid people don't know they're fucking stupid unless you tell 'em they are.

Agreed .... somewhat. I dont think Jay can be beat by the "current " crop. But if Phil has improved again this year like he did last year ... he could beat Jay. And Jay is my all time favorite bodybuilder.
    Train Hard...Eat Hard...Rest...Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat9929 View Post
    Agreed .... somewhat. I dont think Jay can be beat by the "current " crop. But if Phil has improved again this year like he did last year ... he could beat Jay. And Jay is my all time favorite bodybuilder.
    Phil is going to be a real pain in the ass for Jay this year.

Now that Kai is working with George and should be peeled and dry, he too could give Jay one hell of a fight.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast