Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ALL 14 INDIVIDUAL POSING ROUTINES FROM THE FINALS AT THE 2011 ARNOLD CLASSIC!

Default ALL 14 INDIVIDUAL POSING ROUTINES FROM THE FINALS AT THE 2011 ARNOLD CLASSIC!

Posted earlier:

Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf, Victor Martinez, Evan Centopani and Dexter Jackson are compared in the finals of the 2011 Arnold Classic

Places Six through Nine comparisons in the finals of the 2011 Arnold Classic. Featuring Ronny Rockel, Roelly Winklaar, Johnnie Jackson, and Toney Freeman

Places ten through fourteen comparisons in the Finals of the 2011 Arnold Classic. Featuring Ben Pakulski, Sergey Shelestov, Fouad Abiad, Essa Obaid, and Robert Piotrkowicz

What the hell was wrong with Essa Obaid during his posing routine? He looked dead in the eyes and he barely did anything. Pakulski and Winklaar's routines sucked.

Johnnie Jackson got stuck in the globe, but he came to play. That dude looked sick.

Evan brought his chest up a bit and posing got better, but still needs work.

Ronnie Rockel and Fouad Abiad both had potentially good posing routines, but both ended up with stupid second-half songs that ruined the whole flow.

Branch's routine was so-so at best. Wolf kicked ass.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Still can't believe people actually thought Vic was gonna win

Spotter

Branch: Absolutely deserved this. Absolutely deserves an Olympia trophy.

Wolf: New School body. Old School routine. PERFECT combo my man.

Question to everyone; why is it so many guys have so-so routines. They/we spend so much time growing but some many ppl seem to not put the effort needed to make a good routine. Props to all these guys though, they looked awesome.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by kyle.cavnar View Post
    Branch: Absolutely deserved this. Absolutely deserves an Olympia trophy.

Wolf: New School body. Old School routine. PERFECT combo my man.

Question to everyone; why is it so many guys have so-so routines. They/we spend so much time growing but some many ppl seem to not put the effort needed to make a good routine. Props to all these guys though, they looked awesome.
    Because when guys have that much mass, they can show it head on and not worry as much about hiding weak bodyparts. At the State show levels, guys have to pose and twist to show their strong points and hide their weak ones. At the pro level, I think they just don't want to spend time putting together a routine.

The IFBB has stopped rewarding people for good posing and put all the emphasis on being full, dry, hard, blah blah blah. I'm sorry, but some of those guys that are full, dry, and hard have absolute shit for routines and shouldn't be allowed to compete by motioning to the audience for applause every 10 seconds when people are already bored with their posing (because it sucks)!

Bring back Shawn Ray, and the classic posers of the 70's.

IFBB - PLEASE score these guys on posing... just 15% of the total score could be enough to tip the favor from one guy to the next. And guys like Jay Cutler would probably lose or be forced to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by toeheadskater View Post
    Still can't believe people actually thought Vic was gonna win
    Ditto. Dude's abs looked like shit.

Can everyone get off "guts" for a while. Vic looked 99 % better than he has in the last 2 - 3 years. He didn't win the show , so there is no need to continually bitch about his "gut" . Every post since the Arnold is on about stomachs. Get over it... Vic will get it together as well.
    OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

WOLFS routine was by far the best, very inspirational awesome stuff
    A QUITTER NEVER WINS & A WINNER NEVER QUITS

Quote Originally Posted by nissan200sx View Post
    Can everyone get off "guts" for a while. Vic looked 99 % better than he has in the last 2 - 3 years. He didn't win the show , so there is no need to continually bitch about his "gut" . Every post since the Arnold is on about stomachs. Get over it... Vic will get it together as well.
    Well..people talk about vic winning due to pure aesthetics...well aesthetics means everything. Wide shoulders, round muscle bellies, and this includes not having a distended abdomen

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
    Well..people talk about vic winning due to pure aesthetics...well aesthetics means everything. Wide shoulders, round muscle bellies, and this includes not having a distended abdomen

YES.....but we all know that now. All I am asking is enough is enough about "guts". Victor got something wrong in his prep , whether it was his fault or Oscar's , at least he showed that he can still hang with the major competitors and he still has some "gas in his tank" .
    OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

youngitalianstallion

Essa is too cocky.. i like his phisique but not his attitude

Quote Originally Posted by nissan200sx View Post
    agreed. its pretty annoing. i like the first half of roellys. dennis did a god job, and i like pakmans

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Because when guys have that much mass, they can show it head on and not worry as much about hiding weak bodyparts. At the State show levels, guys have to pose and twist to show their strong points and hide their weak ones. At the pro level, I think they just don't want to spend time putting together a routine.

The IFBB has stopped rewarding people for good posing and put all the emphasis on being full, dry, hard, blah blah blah. I'm sorry, but some of those guys that are full, dry, and hard have absolute shit for routines and shouldn't be allowed to compete by motioning to the audience for applause every 10 seconds when people are already bored with their posing (because it sucks)!

Bring back Shawn Ray, and the classic posers of the 70's.

IFBB - PLEASE score these guys on posing... just 15% of the total score could be enough to tip the favor from one guy to the next. And guys like Jay Cutler would probably lose or be forced to get better.
    this

there be only 1!

i agreed with the top 3 placings. i thought johnie jackson was overlooked though. i know he legs still need to catch up, but he has one of the best upper bodies out there.

Wolf's calves are so small they make his legs look wrong... especially compared to how big the rest of his body is

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast