Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MD Exclusive: 2011 Arnold Classic Posedown and Awards Video with the Top 6

Default MD Exclusive: 2011 Arnold Classic Posedown and Awards Video with the Top 6

Six competitors were called out for the final comparisons of the 2011 Arnold Classic. After Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf, Victor Martinez, Evan Centopani, Dexter Jackson and Ronny Rockel went through a few poses, the posedown was on, then announced the placings. See a happy Wolf and a super stoked Warren in this exclusive video only on MuscularDevelopment.com

Banned

Thank u Butch, i was waiting to see the final call out, another awesome vid, thanx soo much bro finally gota chance to see the end of the Arnold, Vic was ready to go bonkers it looked like, cant say i blame the guy, i did give him a toss between him n Branch but its over n done with...

Thumbs up

Congrats Branch. You win. Wolf's lats are just too high. Evan needs bigger abs. Victor was smooth. Dexter was flat. The other guy actually should have been hire than Evan.

Thank you all.

Rockel was better than Dex. Dex looked flat, tired, and defeated. What do you guys think of Rockel's most-muscular next to Evan? I thought it was a great shot. Smaller guy, but very full and shredded.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

ratm @ posedown!

rockel should have placed better he must be sick of hearing sixth place all the time, and branch would be unstoppable if his tri's grew between now on the O

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Rockel was better than Dex. Dex looked flat, tired, and defeated. What do you guys think of Rockel's most-muscular next to Evan? I thought it was a great shot. Smaller guy, but very full and shredded.
    True, Rockel was at his peak, dense and shredded with no flaws, actually he is even better than Evan (who has still to improve his back and chest), more complete and symmetrical, but he is short and so less imposing.
    Congratulation to Branch, he is the clear winner and he truly deserve that trophy.

Damn after all these days I still can't forget about that chick that handed Victor he's prize money,That girl got some A$$ oh her mmmmmm dreamy....... oh my Lordy!!! Having said that congrats to Branch and Dennis.I saw the reaction of Dennis's face when he heard the second place check for 75k he gloomed lol.He almost seemed happy with his check and placings.He's time we'll come just like Branches was.

branch
    vic
    rockel
    wolf
    evan
    dexter

still want to see what vic did, video didn't show it.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Best part of the vid was by far when Branch and Wolf faced each other during the most muscular shot... too bad it was overshadowed by that guy screaming "go Vic!" the entire time. Guess that guy just likes seeing bodybuilders do a show still looking like they are 6 weeks out

lol, what's with TRON's soundtrack in there

Spotter

Just look at the difference in legs between Branch and Wolf...wow.

I also know Wolf is about 5'' taller than Branch so it's a lot harder to develop the mass on the legs.
    Last edited by BodyX; March 8th, 2011 at 06:23 PM.

I think I Read a comment about branch Looking like a middle Next to them Guys,
    U Kidding!!! Branch Looks Bigger & Harder then all of them, He's chest is just literally Hanging of he's body, I Love Dennis,but in My Opinion he looked a little slim next to Branch,( cuz he's so Tall Maybe? )... i think all branch need's is a little bit of arm, and itll Make him look a Lot More Dramatic,He looks Fantastic IMO... for all those Tools Saying he don't deserved his Win,,, Fuck Them Tools
    If Phil Heath Eats Horse Shit I will Too!!!