Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interview with Arnold Amateur Overall Winner Matthias Botthof plus Full Results

Arnold Amateur Overall Bodybuilding Champion Matthias Botthof interview after the victory with 2007 Arnold Amateur winner Mark Alvisi. In this video we get to see the overall trophy presented by Arnold Schwarzeneggar as well as Botthof's routine in the finals.

How many pro-cards were awarded? just one to the overall (mens)?

No...not just one. I know there is a figure girl who got hers and is competing in the Autralian Pro show right off the bat.

I'll see if I can't find out. It's so different, since different contries award pro cards in different ways.

oh the countries award pro cards? man there is alot i dont know yet huh? haha learn somthin new every day. matthius looked good. coulda had more legs. congrats to antoine and david, and alexy. you guys were awsome! thanks adina!

I'm almost positive that's how Essa got his pro card. He's from a country where you can petition for it after winning a show such as the Arnold.

Also of note, many of the guys who competed at the Arnold had already been granted an opportunity for a pro card, yet turned it down to remain an amateur.

In some other coutries, you make more money as an amateur, because once you cross over, the competition is tougher, not in your contry, and not as many shows.

Adina, could you fill us in on which divisions are pro qualifers at the Arnold Ams now. Thanks.
    "Bring the beauty back!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12