Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: still fat

Nobody

Default still fat

In one year I lost 70lbs. I did it in a healthy way and in the last 6 months i've built decent muscle. I put on muscle rather easily but still have a considerable amount of fat around my waist and pecs. I work a factory job in which I walk around 8 hours a day or so. I want to lose the fat but not the muscle how can i go about this. How much cardio is to much for someone with a full time labor job.

I would concentrate on being consistent with your training, rest and eating and you will see that improvements. Fat accumulation is combated by doing cardio and
    having a good and clean eating plan. This is a good place to start. As you get more advanced, you can specialize with techniques competitive bodybuilders use to get
    lean and ready. This is great website with a wealth of information so enjoy!! BTW, I work 10-12 hrs a day so I know how hard it can be to get in the gym. You just have to discipline yourself and get on a schedule that works for you and be consistent.. BEST WISHES.

Nobody

According to me, there is problem in your diet. That is why there may be fat to your waist.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelina4! View Post
    According to me, there is problem in your diet. That is why there may be fat to your waist.
    OK! then what should be done to kill it ?

as the fat around the waist and thigh is a very common fitness problem and there are many still struggling to overcome the same .. as far as the eating habits are concerned it is not solely responsible but some other factors are as well there causing it to happen

Nobody

hmmm i agree with you thanks for the nice sharing and good job keep it upp my friend.....

http://www.plagiarism-checker.info/

Dedicated Noob

keep it up...

Quote Originally Posted by Angelina4! View Post
    Perhaps there was a problem in his diet.

Many people (non-BBers, or those who stop and start training/working out) accumulate fat around the waist. Especially as they get older, that fat is hard to lose (all of it) even if they clean up their diet and train for several months (and perhaps the OP's one year).

True, we haven't heard about his diet. He can tell us about his daily diet and macros.

With a very clean diet, smart training and a high protein intake I can lose the fat around the mid-section. But I am now middle-aged so....best to keep that sh*t off in the first place.

Little Guy

You should do your trainings regularly, this will help you to stay in balance.