Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Super dmz review

Dedicated Noob

Default Super dmz review

Positives? Negatives?

Banned

huh?

BoyfromMars

it ok but ive only been on it for a week...

There are several logs of people using it if you scroll down to the IronMagLabs section
    "I think Arnold had the sexiest body of all time... Arnold had that charming boy look and a body of a stallion"-google&pubmed

Colemanesque

It fuckin' great....Super DMZ is the brand name for the steroid "Dimethazine", which is a very potent steroid, exceeding the potency of steroids such as Anadrol and Dianabol mg for mg. It has been sold as a script drug in Italy and Mexico as long ago as the 60's, but I believe was discontinued after about a decade...as were many steroids from the past. It is very closely related to Methasteron (SD) and will cause more msucle fiber growth than any other commonly used oral. It is a non-aromatizing, potently anabolic, moderately androgenic, steroid. Outward sides are low, but it is hell on most people's cholesterol, as are many orals. It ids also fairly toxic, exceeding Anadrol in toxicity, accrding to medical studies. In other words, it's one of the most toxic oral steroids commonly used today, but also one of the most effective. Among today's commonly used orals, Only SD and M1T surpass it's ability to build muscle fiber over a 3-4 week period. Lean, water free gains of 12-17 lbs in 30 days are very common, the average. Steroids like Anadrol may cause greater overall weight gains in some circumstances, but a much smaller percentage of Anadrol's weight gains are msucle fiber. Gains with Dimeth are very well maintained compared to aromatizing drugs, such as D-bol and Drol. Strength gains are also very good with this drug, as they are with it's parent drug, SD.

I recommend 20-30 mg/day for no longer than 6 weeks (max) for most users, with experienced users able to venture up to about 45 mg/day for weeks, although exceeding that amount is not wise or necessary, even for very advanced AAS users. There is a lot of posted info on this drug in the Chem section, where this OP would've been better suited.

It's great..... 16lbs in 28days! 15 of it comin in 21days. Bench went up 35lbs with a pause in that time, more with touch and go.

All in all great product.