Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 23-year-old Russian Sensation Alexey Lesukov's Posing Routine at the 2011 Arnold Amateur

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Awesome huh?..

if alexey came in 5 lbs drier i think he would have took overall, definitely the most potential out of evrybody!!

Banned

Future Mr Olympia??

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    He needs time to mature and learn about true conditioning...Throwing him to lions (the pros) would be soul destroying for him right now, another 2-3 years to further develop in the amateurs is what he needs right now...

Awesome potential though, but I've seen it time and time again, young kids pushed too far too soon and they end up burnt out and left by the wayside...
    This holds true for everything in life. Mike Tyson was heavy weight champ before 21. His "actual" boxing career ended 2 years later, everything after was bs
    A good age for men to mature is late 20 to mid 30 in sports.
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Quote Originally Posted by TinyStyley View Post
    He still won though.

Don't hate the robot moves, Alexey was okay but not a patch on this guys' routine...

that guy is pretty light on the feet lol they should have pulled the plug 10 seconds in. alexey, like usual, was lookin large and in charge. i was surprised how wide his back was when he turned around that was crazy!! can't wait to watch some offseason lifting vids of him moving some weight

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    Future Mr Olympia??
    SB stop posting...you say the same thing about everyone

huge for only 22 wow!

Iron Addict

Nice view of his gut from the camera angle. Keep yourself in check Alexey.

crazy potential for just 23 yrs old .Looks great . Just wondering is it me or did anyone notice his left pec is lower then his right wen hes doing a front lat spread. Pec injury?? other then that the kid is really good .best of luck to him in the future

think lee priest was 25 at his first olympia and came 6th in 1997 so the age thing i don't think is new.

i do wish alexey all the best he has got great potential to go far in professional bodybuilding.

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_beast View Post
    crazy potential for just 23 yrs old .Looks great . Just wondering is it me or did anyone notice his left pec is lower then his right wen hes doing a front lat spread. Pec injury?? other then that the kid is really good .best of luck to him in the future
    Yeah, I saw how he didn't pose his left pec as well.

the pec implants are looking awesome...NOTTT nice physique thogh phenom!

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_beast View Post
    i didnt notice that
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123