Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2nd place SH Antoine Vaillant & 3rd place David Hoffman Posing Routines in 2011 Arnold Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_1979 View Post
    aww, another routine finished off with a shitty back flip. sweet
    Sounds like somebody drank that real bitter haterade. These guys both did a wonderful job and I cannot wait to see them get pro cards.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    you re not down with the backflip?
    not if he cant land it!!!

Hey he tried it and it didnt work, lot more than you can say about most routines. He's 240 doing that shit all depleted, god bless him. Once I hit 200lbs that shit was all done for me, I almost wiped out last year.

Antoine has a lot more tricks than just a backflip

Montreal's Antoine Vaillant is prepping to compete at the 2011 Arnold Amateur bodybuilding competition March 3-6 in Columbus, Ohio. In this video, Vaillant shows some clips from his workout as well as some clips of a hobby he describes as "tricking." Tricking, says Vaillant, involves doing some martial arts kicks, flips and spins that are not really useful in a fight, but they look cool. We have to agree. Check him out here seven weeks out from the Arnold Amateur.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    Antoine has a lot more tricks than just a backflip

Montreal's Antoine Vaillant is prepping to compete at the 2011 Arnold Amateur bodybuilding competition March 3-6 in Columbus, Ohio. In this video, Vaillant shows some clips from his workout as well as some clips of a hobby he describes as "tricking." Tricking, says Vaillant, involves doing some martial arts kicks, flips and spins that are not really useful in a fight, but they look cool. We have to agree. Check him out here seven weeks out from the Arnold Amateur.

LOL. I know. watched that when it was first put up. 9 times out of 10 guys try it in bodybuilding routines or even mma, and dont land it. dont do it if u cant land it. would u try a handstand in your routine if you couldnt hold yourself up? you would fall and it would be bad.

Congrats to both my boys! They both had an ongoing friendly competition on the Universal USA forum and it was great to see them both in the first callout, side by side at the Arnold. Future is bright for both.

2015 IFBB 212 Vancouver Champion/2015 Olympian

i dont know neither of them personally but the more pics i see the more i think Antoine is one or two steps ahead of Hoffman...that s not to say that Hoffman is "screwed for life" either, he just looks like he as much more work ahead of him to really make a statement in the sport,that s all
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Antoine Vaillant's brother.. Crazy http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/hollywoodomega/

haha I almost died doing the backflips at the end. Usually its like riding a bicycle for me.. next time I guess Thanks for watching guys!!!! me and the Hoff had a lot of fun this past week end! He has a unique physique.... Im shooting with him since hte past couple days and its amazing how his physique is straight from the 70s. Crazy lats!!

I would like to give a special thanks to Jose Raymond... i would have NOT made it without him! You are the man Jose!!

Antoine great looking body man wish you the best in the future.

hoffmans routine was very good

Beach Body

Quote Originally Posted by Antoine View Post
    haha I almost died doing the backflips at the end. Usually its like riding a bicycle for me.. next time I guess Thanks for watching guys!!!! me and the Hoff had a lot of fun this past week end! He has a unique physique.... Im shooting with him since hte past couple days and its amazing how his physique is straight from the 70s. Crazy lats!!

I would like to give a special thanks to Jose Raymond... i would have NOT made it without him! You are the man Jose!!
    Antoing - congrats to you on placing at the Arnold. First of all man, I thought the back flip was really cool and hope to see it agian in your routine. I've seen vids of you before doing it and shows me what a great all-around athlete you are which we don's always see in bodybuidling. You have an amazing physique and will have a great future in bodybuilding. To top all that off you seem like a really nice kid- good confidence but no big ego. Looking forward to seeing more of you soon.

Dedicated Noob

He has got to be pretty athletic to do a backflip. Id have a broken neck trying that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12