Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dennis Wolf Wins 2011 Australian Pro Grand Prix! Results and Photo Links & Scorecard!

Quote Originally Posted by timmylpratt View Post
    looks like this year the wolfe is getting it together. his condition looked even better here than the arnold, and much improved from the flex pro.
    jj's upper body is phenominal. he has alot of mass, and great shape. upper body has everything. just those wheels to come up. his wheels were cross striated though. hopefully he reaches his potential.
    I really don't think JOJ legs are that bad. His waist is pretty wide which makes his legs look smaller and he is lacking in quad sweep. The chest and traps and mind blowing though!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    Congratulations to Wolf!!! Future Mr Olympia!!!
    I don't know if I'd go as far as to saying that...

LOL on ninja turtle dude/jerseydevil. What a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil View Post
    Exactly. Goes to show you how bad Wolf really is that JOJ pushed him.
    ur hate is so funny it amuses me ))))
    dex is the past THE BIG BAD is the present and future,i can imagine how hard is it for u to recognize )))
    @szabi.lovasz

corland45

Huge Aryan Bastard with Muscles

.... so the 2007 Keystone classic champion and the 2011 Australian Pro Grand Prix Champion? Wow. Great record Wolf.
    You girls hating on Dennis for winning smaller shows makes me laugh. What have you pansies accomplished? Mr Finger Fuck Myself in your mothers bedroom is a safe bet...

True point team MD are dominating Plus even in the market, Flex mag is shit, MD are going to take over the world :L

Freak of Nature

Congratulations to Wolf & Stern

Spotter

congrats to wolf he looked very good en better than last week i think,JOJ back in the game to!!damn what a monster

JOJ shouldve TAKEN THE SHOW!!!
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Johnnie has no legs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    1. The only back that demolishes Dennis Wolf's hands down is Jay Cutler's. Johnny Jackson is looking insane, but not as good as Wolf. Apparently the judges felt the same. CONGRATS Wolf. Represent!

2. Dexter looked like shit at the Arnold. Why would he fly all the way to Australia to do this show if he looks like ass? He made the right choice. He needs to stop bullshitting and do something different.

3. Nice job to the Greek! Awesome conditioning, size, and top to bottom symmetry. Something Pakulski needs work on.
    I agree

Nobody

Well Done Dennis! Cant wait to see him, Jay, Dorian and Big Ron at BodyPower in May!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yazid View Post
    ur hate is so funny it amuses me ))))
    dex is the past THE BIG BAD is the present and future,i can imagine how hard is it for u to recognize )))
    I don't hate Wolf (well, maybe a little). Wolf shouldn't have had to wait for the future. He should have been placing like this in shows years ago. He has all the potential in the world and still has not fully developed himself. If anything, I do hate him for making us wait so long to see just how good he really is. Wish he'd make those key improvements already.

Quote Originally Posted by IW2BC View Post
    You girls hating on Dennis for winning smaller shows makes me laugh. What have you pansies accomplished? Mr Finger Fuck Myself in your mothers bedroom is a safe bet...
    Name calling is really tough and scary on the internet, you must be very proud of yourself. Just die.

Cool

I don't hate Wolf (well, maybe a little). Wolf shouldn't have had to wait for the future. He should have been placing like this in shows years ago. He has all the potential in the world and still has not fully developed himself. If anything, I do hate him for making us wait so long to see just how good he really is. Wish he'd make those key improvements already.

Name calling is really tough and scary on the internet, you must be very proud of yourself. Just die.
    You're an idiot.. Wolf had to move his family to the states, find a home, get acclimated and learn the english language. All this, and still he has placed top 5 in the Olympia 3 times. Tell that to Ronnie, Jay, and others who have taken longer.

Now that he is settled in, he will make improvements. He seems to have solved his conditioning and has come in top shape last 3 shows (Olympia Arnold & Aussie pro ). He's a top athlete for BSN and is still in high demand for guest posing. He will be a threat come Olympia time.

So, stop with the hate, and congratulate!
    Last edited by dave415; March 13th, 2011 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    You're an idiot.. Wolf had to move his family to the states, find a home, get acclimated and learn the english language. All this, and still he has placed top 5 in the Olympia 3 times. Tell that to Ronnie, Jay, and others who have taken longer.

Now that he is settled in, he will make improvements. He seems to have solved his conditioning and has come in top shape last 3 shows (Olympia Arnold & Aussie pro ). He's a top athlete for BSN and is still in high demand for guest posing. He will be a threat come Olympia time.

So, stop with the hate, and congratulate!
    You're an idiot.. Dorian won all of his Olympia traveling to the States. Wolf has been competing for years doing the same and has had shitty placing. Stop making excuses for him. The argument about him getting settled in is so weak it is laughable.

Believe me, if he ever wins a big show or makes the improvement that I feel he needs, I will congratulate him. No one on an IFBB stage has a more pleasing to the eye physique than Wolf IMO, but he is incomplete. He should have been winning shows.

You're an idiot.. Dorian won all of his Olympia traveling to the States. Wolf has been competing for years doing the same and has had shitty placing. Stop making excuses for him. The argument about him getting settled in is so weak it is laughable.

Believe me, if he ever wins a big show or makes the improvement that I feel he needs, I will congratulate him. No one on an IFBB stage has a more pleasing to the eye physique than Wolf IMO, but he is incomplete. He should have been winning shows.
    Ok. Now your talking out of your ass.. Let me tell you why. First, Dorian had connections in NY with Bob Fuchs(owner of NPC gym), Steve weinberg & Bev Francis. You wouldn't know any of this because obviously you're an Internet troll. Steve helped with his bb'ing career over here in the states by having him in NYC. I witnessed it first hand because I trained at same gym and would see Dorian, Steve on ocassion in and out of gym.

Bob Fuchs was the owner, was in the middle of a divorce at time and he hooked up with girl that started training there. Her name? Nicole Bass! he transformed her and guided her bb'ing career. I met tons of pros that trained at this gym.

Now go troll elsewhere douchbag and stop hating!

Obviously you know jack shit.. So go troll elsewhere douchbag!
    Last edited by dave415; March 13th, 2011 at 08:06 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast