Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 86 to 100 of 100

Thread: Dennis Wolf Wins 2011 Australian Pro Grand Prix! Results and Photo Links & Scorecard!

  1. #86
    Forum Judge Jude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by derek_the_natural View Post
    Appalling line-up....and to think that Kefa and others scored a direct entry to the 2011 Olympia....that's a joke. Surely, the Olympia means more than that.

    Totally amateur line-up....Sure, Wolf had the easiest 'first place' of his entire career.

    Australian Pro is the most irrelevant of shows...And Kefa's third is evidence of this. What an outrage and does nothing to help this sport.
    Somebody has to get 20th place.

  2. #87
    Iron Addict leigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,258
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by derek_the_natural View Post
    another good thread ruined by these internet-trolls and their pathetic tit-for-tat feuding...lol.

    and yes, Kefa got a gift into the 2011 Olympia.

    Kefa must be counting his blessings getting a free-ride into the Olympia. I now understand why Kefa et al just love the Aust. Pro.....lol
    Quote Originally Posted by derek_the_natural View Post
    Appalling line-up....and to think that Kefa and others scored a direct entry to the 2011 Olympia....that's a joke. Surely, the Olympia means more than that.

    Totally amateur line-up....Sure, Wolf had the easiest 'first place' of his entire career.

    Australian Pro is the most irrelevant of shows...And Kefa's third is evidence of this. What an outrage and does nothing to help this sport.
    Get a clue, then run your mouth.

    Take a look at some of his photos and his competition history, he is very deserving of his place at the Olympia.

    You call out the Trolls, but what are you? you run around posting bullshit hate all the time.

    You obviously didn't look at the past Aussie Pro lineups did you?

    You take about things you nothing about.
    www.leighcarmichael.com

  3. #88
    Bro Scientist
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,375
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Dennis shat on them, congrats to the Aussies though.

    AZZA

  4. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    19,491
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    Get a clue, then run your mouth.

    Take a look at some of his photos and his competition history, he is very deserving of his place at the Olympia.

    You call out the Trolls, but what are you? you run around posting bullshit hate all the time.

    You obviously didn't look at the past Aussie Pro lineups did you?

    You take about things you nothing about.
    Everything was great about your post, but in the last sentence you messed up badly

  5. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    19,491
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Dennis=Future Mr Olympia

  6. #91
    Barbarian Mrs. kefalianos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kos Island,Greece
    Posts
    580
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Mike works hard all year round,last year he competed in more than his fair share of comps and still didn't make it to Mr.O.To Derek_the_natural,maybe if you spent all this time you use slamming people you don't even know,use it in the gym,maybe you'll make it to Mr.O one day,as a attendee in the crowd,watching Kefa the Greek on stage!!!! Helen,his wife!

  7. #92
    Dedicated Noob soris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    in DOMOGLED's mountains
    Posts
    16
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    H

  8. #93
    Dedicated Noob soris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    in DOMOGLED's mountains
    Posts
    16
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soris View Post
    H
    hey!
    to the sky!!!

  9. #94

    Default

    daniel hill sucks asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

  10. #95

    Default

    I was hoping to see Pakulski go better at this show
    [Death, Drugs & Muscle] - GET IT HERE: http://bit.ly/dtq7AO

  11. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    388
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Good for Wolf. Hopefully he can bring up his weaknesses and keep improving and he'll be a contender for the O title.

  12. #97
    Dedicated Noob
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    49
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kefalianos View Post
    Mike works hard all year round,last year he competed in more than his fair share of comps and still didn't make it to Mr.O.To Derek_the_natural,maybe if you spent all this time you use slamming people you don't even know,use it in the gym,maybe you'll make it to Mr.O one day,as a attendee in the crowd,watching Kefa the Greek on stage!!!! Helen,his wife!
    Nice rebutle Mrs Kefalianos and congrats to your husband.

    All the best,
    JL

  13. #98
    Dedicated Noob
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    49
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Author View Post
    I was hoping to see Pakulski go better at this show
    If the Pak man take a page out of Evan's book and takes time off to balance out his physique, I think he will dominate at shows. Right now he is shoulders and legs and needs to bring the rest of his physique up to that. IMHO

  14. #99
    Barbarian Mrs. kefalianos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kos Island,Greece
    Posts
    580
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justlifting View Post
    Nice rebutle Mrs Kefalianos and congrats to your husband.

    All the best,
    JL
    It was my pleasure of course!! Thank you JL

  15. #100

    Default

    Congrats Dennis!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •