Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latvian Body

Default Latvian Body

Hello, Everybody!
    I just went home from magazine store where i got Muscular Developement's june issue (the freshest of what we have here). And i there i found that article about this MHP Transformation Challenge. Here i've read some of your introductory posts and threads of transformation. You guys Rule! That's some inspiration!
    I train for 17 years already. Even have some titles.
    To make long story short i'll just say that Latvia is part of Ex-USSR. And should i mention that this is not some major bigspace part of it. So here in Latvia the situation with best american products is not good at all. We here can get Universal Nutrition stuff as best available. And surfing the net i know for sure that this is not the best posiible by far far
    One friend of mine from USA helps me to get some MHP supplements. Actually month ago while dieting for a contest i had chance to try Anadrox. Damn that stuff really works! I got my best shape ever with that stuff.
    Now i plan to start my new offseason folloved by precontest. Which will take place 4 months (offseason) and then 4 months (precontest) before i'll be ready to put the underline under this new transformation stage of my life.
    My offseason:
    Last edited by Kach; July 14th, 2007 at 04:53 PM. Reason: forgot to put my offseason Pic :)

Impressive Dude, welcome to MD

GeorgeForemanRules

Looking good tovarich

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Champlain View Post
    Looking good tovarich
    Bua-ha-ha-ha!!!! Some familiar words here You make my day

This picture is offseason. After that offseason i prepared for a contest and had pretty good results. I placed second on WABBA European Championships, then i won IBFA Universe and IBFA Europe.
    Here is a contest pic, how about that for transformation?:

But i am sure that best transformations is still ahead of me on my way.

One more picture "After"

Almost year has passed.
    This is what i showed last weekend onstage:

It was minor contest ( at least i thought so befor i saw my competition). I got fourth place. Shared score with third place...
    So what do you think have i changed myself?
    Next contest this coming saturday, this is when i plan to be in top shape.

Hi Kach,
    Latvia is sending a Team to our competition,the B&A International Classics Jukly 27th in Las Vegas.We also work with the IBFA and WFF WBFF.
    You look great!!!!
    Ben
    www.internationalclassicslasvegas.com

Quote Originally Posted by ben1 View Post
    Hi Kach,
    Latvia is sending a Team to our competition,the B&A International Classics Jukly 27th in Las Vegas.We also work with the IBFA and WFF WBFF.
    You look great!!!!
    Ben
    www.internationalclassicslasvegas.com
    i will never compete in WFF again. There is no rules.
    So, not this time. But i will bring team to IBFA Universe in Sapri. I won't compete there myself, but guys that i will bring looks pretty good by now.

So, one more week passed and i've got my overall Latvian Cup Title!
    Here is some pics:

Wow! you look amazing. How long have you been training? What is your diet like?
    Trueprotein.com 5% Discount code- KEM010

Quote Originally Posted by Youngguns View Post
    Wow! you look amazing. How long have you been training? What is your diet like?
    I am working out for 18 years already
    And still progressing.
    My diet is very simple. I do eat carbs Steady reducing them closer to contest.
    Last edited by Kach; May 18th, 2008 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearce View Post
    great progress man!
    Thanks!
    By the way, last week i won two more contests in Moldova. One was in Tiraspol and called Tiras-2008. I won my class and overall. Other contest was one open class and i won it too. It's been called Dana Gym Classic-2008, and been held in Chisinau (capital of Moldova).
    My season continues!

And if you wish to see more pics from Chisinau contest, just click on that link:
    http://kachok.lv/forum/viewtopic.php?p=56204#56204

Beach Body

very impressive

Thanks man.
    And last saturday i've finished my contest season with another fourth place in Lithuania at Olimp Classic Lithuania 2008. If anyone is interested, then you can check the gallery from that contest here:
    http://olimpclassic.com/en/00805413504276/

You look awesome - just keep doing what you're doing cause it's working and you look happy

All the best
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast