Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gossip, News, and Announcements!

Thumbs up Gossip, News, and Announcements!

Here's the place to check for general news, gossip, and information!

Recent news - IFBB Pro Melvin Anthony is now engaged! Congrats to him.

Today's birthdays: Luciano Basoni, Francisco Bautista, Chantal Dicaire, Steven Martinez, Karla Reyes, Robert Ssebugwawo

Also, congrats going on to IFBB Pro Tim Martin on the birth of twins today! He's now the proud papa to Ava Mary and Cael Strong!

that's good tim had twins. double trouble or smash and dash.
    Freeholder

The birthday shout-outs for today: Alex Azarian, Al Brown, Jonathan Lawson, Mike Platz, Ron Walters

Today's birthday shout-outs: Brian Clarke, Kazuharu Gomi, Scott Livingstone, Dayne Nishijima, Kiana Tom

Happening this week:

March 19th: New Zealand Pro and St. Louis Figure and Bikini Pro

March 20th: British Grand Prix

I know we'll have lots of coverage of the Grand Prix!

Dedicated Noob

Hello Fit Adina,
    First off, I love all that you do for MD, and now this as if your plate isn't full enough.
    Hope all is good. Maybe you can give us the skinny on Trey Brewer or am I sleeping under a rock?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Justlifting View Post
    Hello Fit Adina,
    First off, I love all that you do for MD, and now this as if your plate isn't full enough.
    Hope all is good. Maybe you can give us the skinny on Trey Brewer or am I sleeping under a rock?
    Thanks
    Thank you very much! I appreciate your support!

It just popped in my mind to make this thread, because I needed a place for just general news, so each item wasn't always in a separate thread.

I'm not saying we've seen the last of Trey, but he does seem to be working on other things in his life right now. The last I knew, he was working on his EMT certification, which he should have by now. I'll see if I can drum up any other information though.

Today's birthdays: Shawn Beihl, Emil Johnson, Francois Muse, Brandon Pedevill, Sid Roberson, Rashid Shabazz

In other news, I did see where Neil Hill has mentioned that there are 28 pros in the Grand Prix this weekend.

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    Thank you very much! I appreciate your support!

It just popped in my mind to make this thread, because I needed a place for just general news, so each item wasn't always in a separate thread.

I'm not saying we've seen the last of Trey, but he does seem to be working on other things in his life right now. The last I knew, he was working on his EMT certification, which he should have by now. I'll see if I can drum up any other information though.
    Thank you for the info FA. Look forward to reading more as the thread develops.
    All the best
    JL

Bodybuilder birthdays of the day: Todd Herrington, Robert Morton, Jerry Standifird, Yvonne Vazquez, Robert Washington

In other news...

I know both Shawn and Giles were working on videos for the Grand Prix yesterday. We should get to see Shawn's preview and Giles' interviews in the not so distant future.

I believe Giles arrives in London today, Shawn tomorrow. At some point, Robbie Durand will join the action!

The rest of Team MD will be doing things behind the scenes!

We had a thread in No Bull about Teen Nationals Champ Nick Medici being married. It's been moved to the pit for further discussion, as it turns out, he's not married. As like Ron Harris noted, I'm a little glad. I have two teen boys, neither of which is ready to be married.

I got word yesterday that there will be a pilot screening for a new show at Victor's Muscle Maker Grill on Friday. I put details in No Bull and in Victor's thread. I texted back and forth with him yesterday. He is doing well.

I've been enjoying Zach Khan's facebook, as of late. He puts something up almost every day that makes me laugh out loud. But be warned, if you are a prude, this is not the page for you! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pro.zack.khan

Also in No Bull... Bob Cicherillo has mentioned that he signed a contract for the Master's Show in December...to MC it!

Also - sending out Get Well Wishes to Vinny Galanti. He's a little under the weather today.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlifting View Post
    Thank you for the info FA. Look forward to reading more as the thread develops.
    All the best
    JL
    Thank you very much!

Today's St. Patrick's Day bodybuilder birthdays: Marlon Darton, Joe Pacello, Aaron Powell, Mary Roberts, Lisa Wafer

Giles is already in London, he left this morning. Shawn is soon to set out! Team MD is focused on the British Grand Prix for the next few days.

If you're following show promoter Neil Hill on facebook, you know he is getting more excited by the second! It's been fun to watch his excitement build!

I got a message from David Hoffman yesterday. I'm happy to report he's doing the Amateur Olympia this weekend!

Antoine Vaillant stopped by my Frank McGrath interview thread and mentioned he had done a training video with Frank. I'm anxious to see that!

There are figure events going on in St. Louis and New Zealand. The last I looked, only three girls had entered, so looks like the entire line-up will qualify. If I remember correctly, this happened in bikini there last year.
    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; March 17th, 2011 at 12:04 PM.

Bodybuilder Birthday's of the Day: Orville Burke, Sam Capelouto, Bernd Kroll, Rory Leidelmeyer, Justin Lopez, Ludovic Marchand, Daniel McDermott, Brian Parker, Lori Sawyer, Charles Valtier, Lou Zwick, Ben Pakulski (Thanks to macker00001 for letting me know about Ben!)

In other news...

Antoine Vaillant popped in to let us know he'll be posting some videos shortly. Watch No Bull for that. I've already watched a few on his facebook page!

This is, of course, British Grand Prix weekend!

We've got a great training video/interview that Giles did with Alvin Small. We're going to be seeing more and more UK stuff as Giles is set lose with the camera and a mic!

Also going on this weekend, two figure shows. I'll have the Figure and Bikini O lists updated in this section by the end of the weekend and will include the women's results there.

The O and 202 lists will be updated as well. It is possible that no new guys will qualify for the O, as there are four qualified guys in the show who look to be at the top of the line-up. But...as Shawn Ray likes to say, the apple cart could be upset with the likes of one Alvin Small...
    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; March 18th, 2011 at 12:15 PM.

Ben Pakulski's Birthday too!
    Prepare to get Rocked: www.apixtreme.com

Quote Originally Posted by macker00001 View Post
    Ben Pakulski's Birthday too!
    Thanks! He wasn't on my list! I'll add him in my post!

Oh....and don't forget....Tonight is the Screening Party at Victor's MMG!

Today's Bodybuilder Birthdays: Lance Baughman, Tyrone Cane, Amy Lynn, Brandon Tarn, Jean Theodore

In other news...

The big news of the day is the British Grand Prix. The Expo is already underway!

Shawn Ray, Dorian Yates, and Zack Khan will be bringing us the play-by-play HERE.

Giles will be getting us lots of photos and interviews. He's been really good to keep a thread full of information HERE.

Really, the Grand Prix is what's going on this weekend here at MD!

Be sure to check the Olympia lists in this section for Open, 202, Figure, and Bikini. There are shows going on in London, New Zealand, and St. Louis this weekend, so you'll see lots of updates!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast