Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Q& A with Hall of Famer, Kevin Levrone

Dedicated Noob

hello kevin this is one of my favourite good motivation and song showing your passion and individuality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CohGi...eature=related

if you could post your favorite training routine ( split and exercises - whole training ) it would be great...thx

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 2011change View Post
    hello kevin this is one of my favourite good motivation and song showing your passion and individuality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CohGi...eature=related

if you could post your favorite training routine ( split and exercises - whole training ) it would be great...thx
    All of his training is posted on the first 2 pages ....

Dedicated Noob

exercises/number of sets and moves /favorite routine thx

Quote Originally Posted by Levrone2000 View Post

I never did a keto diet or no carb diet pre-show.
    Well thats not what you said to Dave Palumbo when he interviewed you the day of the Arnold Classic 2011. You said to Dave that the condition of the guys of today do not come near as they were back in the day when you competed.

By that you explained that to get the real grainy and hard look you guys used to have, you would do 0 carbs/day and eating fish only during a couple weeks before the show.

In fact, 90% of pro bodybuilding is genetics. Maybe more.

like you said in M3 video when training with your cousin and joking about homosexuals "yeah right"

Dedicated Noob

DNTS, yes that's the correct daily split. My calories off season when adding muscle mass: roughly 4600 Calories. 380 grams of Protein. 250 grams Carbs. My amateur and pro diets were the same, I always ate clean and in roughly the same amounts.
    What did your accompanying drug regimen look like?

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss1 View Post
    What did your accompanying drug regimen look like?

i think you must be on real heavy and bad drug regimen....

Hi Kevin

What was your diet for Cutting Transformation .
    Thanks brother.

the greatest bodybuilder in the history of bodybuilding ;]]]

Dedicated Noob

Claim: Levrone's transformation was due to juicing -

http://www.anabolicsociety.net/showt...nclusive-Proof

Response?

Dedicated Noob

i was curious how i could gain a little muscle while losing fat I currently dont have a ton of muscle so a full fledged contest diet would make me look very stringy.On the other hand I dont think a full on mass gain would be optimal either because I have a slow metabolism and am not very lean to begin with ( little outline of abs and a little fat around the lower back). what would you suggest i do? any help would be greatly appriciated, thanks.

Spotter

Hey Kevin, stopping by to say whats up. Thanks for being part of the videos posted. Looking forward to more of the roundtable.

Hey Kevin,
    I am trying to compete later this summer and building a balanced physique is my number one objective. Of course muscularity and conditioning are important to me, but I feel to win you have to have balance. So, my calves suck. I have tried so many styles of training changing frequency, duration, angles, stretching etc.... My calves sit very low on the attachment so I guess genetically they have a good belly but bad in the sense that they can't get any size on them. What can I try to help them grow? Thanks, I am a big fan of yours.
    -Alex K.

^^^ x2..
    yeah I Have the same Problem,they insert very Low & they aren't Growing very Fast as the Rest of my body, m currently training them EOD switching from High-Reps(up to 100 reps) Moderate weight,to straight Heavy sets of 8-15 Reps... BTW Huge Fan Of your's Kevin, I watch ur videos before Training
    If Phil Heath Eats Horse Shit I will Too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ivan78 View Post
    ivan – How did you calculate the amount of calories based on the protein and carb count?

Yes.
    Ridic easy- fat is 9 calories per gram, carbs and protein are equally 4 calories per gram. Sugar alcohol is 7. Pretty straight forward.

Hey Kevin, Its good to see you here on MD. Glad to see you back in the bodybuilding world on more of a regular basis and with the best magazine on the planet. I have followed your comments at the shows since you have been on MD, and loved the round table disscussions with two other legends of the game and have really enjoyed your two colums so far in the back of the MD magazines. I really do not have a question but more of a comment. It's good to hear a breath of fresh air when it comes to bodybuilding and all that it entails from the good, bad, and ugly. I really like the fact that you are very forth coming with your thoughts and concerns and things that happen to you in the past. It's good to hear all sides of bodybuilding that a lot of people do not talk about but needs to be said. And with regards to steroids. I am also glad that you are not being around the bush with usage or dos and don't and your own personal usage to a degree. There are a lot of young men who dream of being a bodybuilder (myself included, back in the day), and it's good to hear that you are putting everything out there and letting people know the real deal. It's takes a lot of courage to do what you have begun to do and I personally want to say thanks.

Whats up Kevin?! I was just wondering what is a good foundation for building up my arms? Also wanted to say that you are one of my all time favorite bodybuilders and all your vids are the SHIT! Flex and Shawn Ray got nothing on you.

Nobody

Mr. Levrone, I have a question. How can I get my Lower Pecs to Lift up instead of a Little sagging? I workout Chest 2 times a week, and I do Dips, and Decline Press Barbell. Im 37 yrs old, im 6'1 250lbs, just need a little advice. I do not take anything, and eat chicken and Beef allday everyday, its starting to come out my Ears lol. But seriously any suggestions?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast