Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 115

Thread: Branch Warren Wins 2011 British Grand Prix! Results and Scorecards!

  1. #86
    Forum Legend UkrainianGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    57,572
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Congrats Branch!!!!

    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

    This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

  2. #87
    Dedicated Noob tzatara1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    37
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    what a joke ,....Ronny Rockel was the real winner and you know it ....

  3. #88
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    68,143

    Default

    Roelly in 2nd????????????????? REALLY???? Wow.....Merry X-mas!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  4. #89

    Default

    lol...what a joke. a well deserved victory ? cmon guys, try to be objective.
    placings 1-3 was nothing more than a disgrace in competive bodybuilding.
    i call it a political strife. what a shame.

  5. #90
    Spotter timmylpratt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    san antonio, texas
    Posts
    281
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    i think with jj it may be his genetics. he trains ultra hard and heavy, has world class powelifter strength and lifts, he definitely squats deep enough if you ever seen him train. sometimes a weak bodypart is weak genetics in that area.

  6. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joel.inbalance View Post
    Exactly, prime example - The FlexPro - Did any of you see Evan beating Dex before they both stepped onstage? I figured ok, Dex is a Mr. O and has won the Arnold 3 times, there is no way Evan is going to beat him. But guess what, Shawn, Flex & George Farrah had him winning it after pre-judging. So does that mean that MD and Universal say that? Don't think so, they are free to have their own opinion's.
    Yes, they are free to have their own opinions but they aren't free to talk about their own opinions in public.
    Just ask youself who pays them.
    How is money made in this business?
    With stupid people who buy supplements because they think that the pros take them because they advertise for them.
    The truth is no pro takes all this stuff.
    They use steroids and nothing else.
    Serge Nubret also said that in an interview that no pro takes any supplements.

    And if you work in this business you have to say what the supplement companys want you to say or you are fired.
    It's all about the money in this business and nothing else.
    If the poster boy of a supplement company wins a show that gives headlines.
    And with that it also gives headlines for the sponsor resulting in better supplement sales.

  7. #92
    Juggernaut Canucklehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    8,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. German View Post
    Yes, they are free to have their own opinions but they aren't free to talk about their own opinions in public.
    Just ask youself who pays them.
    How is money made in this business?
    With stupid people who buy supplements because they think that the pros take them because they advertise for them.
    The truth is no pro takes all this stuff.
    They use steroids and nothing else.
    Serge Nubret also said that in an interview that no pro takes any supplements.

    And if you work in this business you have to say what the supplement companys want you to say or you are fired.
    It's all about the money in this business and nothing else.
    If the poster boy of a supplement company wins a show that gives headlines.
    And with that it also gives headlines for the sponsor resulting in better supplement sales.
    You are wrong. All pros use SOME supplements besides just steroids.

    It's all about the money in ANY business, that's what makes it a business and not a charity.

  8. #93
    Juggernaut Canucklehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    8,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tzatara1 View Post
    what a joke ,....Ronny Rockel was the real winner and you know it ....
    Actually Branch won.... this is almost as stupid as people calling some BBers "uncrowned Mr. Olympias". If they are "uncrowned", they are not Mr.O.

    Ronnie was not the "real winner", because he didn't effing win.

  9. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 23 View Post
    ALL YOU HATERS CAN HATE..

    At the end of the day, Branch Warren won and simply goes to show alot of hard work and dedication pays off.
    I'm sick and tired of always hearing you people say that! do you really think others pros just sit at home masturbate?! they work hard just as well! just beacuse they don't have that ugly look on there face and the fact that they don't hunt sheeps doesn't mean they don't train as hard as branch!!!

  10. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    388
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    What? Rockel got 4th?

    Not even top 3?

    And Branch 1st, what a surprise...........

  11. #96
    Juggernaut Canucklehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    8,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yair2210 View Post
    I'm sick and tired of always hearing you people say that! do you really think others pros just sit at home masturbate?! they work hard just as well! just beacuse they don't have that ugly look on there face and the fact that they don't hunt sheeps doesn't mean they don't train as hard as branch!!!
    Yup.

  12. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead View Post
    Yup.
    lol forgot about that video.
    still hope you got my point.

  13. #98
    Freak of Nature Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your butt.
    Posts
    11,311
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yair2210 View Post
    lol forgot about that video.
    still hope you got my point.
    He didn't.

    You can't have a blind man read a novel. Same concept here.

    Morons. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

  14. #99

    Default

    I commend the jury for this terrific achievement. I wish so much a jury is not blind. Ronny Rockel at 4th place . Shame on you! No single comparison with Branch? Roelly at number 2? JJ no legs on 3? You are a disgrace to our bodybuilding.

  15. #100
    Juggernaut Canucklehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    8,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    He didn't.

    You can't have a blind man read a novel. Same concept here.

    Morons. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.
    I actually am more of a RR fan than a Branch fan, but I still see why Branch won. Ronny looks amazing from the front but from the back, not so much.

  16. #101
    Behemoth alexceau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,215
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THE MD GUYS....PAID BY MD WERE CHEERING ON THE OTHER MD GUY? WOW THAT IS A SHOCKER
    LOL

  17. #102

    Default The verb "to know"

    How do you know what their intentions or bias is Andrewa ? A lot of us haven't been pro's but we have competed. bodybuilding contests are not that hard to judge unless the contestants are close in conditioning or physique type. You make it sound like we have to be scholars to know what we're talking about. God bless ya.lol

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •