Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Rockel Raises a Ruckus!!! British Grand Prix Mens Open Finals Posedown Video

what? Warren had every right. Rockel just tries to break through like a fullback? Branch would be better than him on an actual off day.

Good for Rockel, if the judges don't award the placing...he should STAND next to Branch and let them know he should have been at LEAST 2nd!

I love all these idiots that say , yeah ROCKEL you had every right to be compared.... There is no comparison in a fucking posedown, they are posing different angles for like 1 second. If he wanted to complain elsewhere why he got none in a comparison round in one thing, not pushing around like a monkey in a posedown.

Haha that was hilariously gay.

But anyway, good for Rockell.

branch killed him. theres a difference between trying to be compared to him, and acting like a fool, rockels actions make bodybuilding look bad. congrats to branch

Bro Scientist

Rockel got in Branches personal space. He went a bit overboard...honestly, I would have felt like drop kicking him to the ground.

hahaha johnnie jackson is like branchs bitch. tisk tisk. rockell did good until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Muscle View Post
    Only way Ronny would get compared to Branch is by hunting him down

Judges didn't even bother comparing them

wonder why....
    Yeah that what I was getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by niubodybuilder05 View Post
    I love all these idiots that say , yeah ROCKEL you had every right to be compared.... There is no comparison in a fucking posedown, they are posing different angles for like 1 second. If he wanted to complain elsewhere why he got none in a comparison round in one thing, not pushing around like a monkey in a posedown.
    So if the judges don't compare him in the "judging" portion of the show when does he get the chance to stand next to Branch?

Sure it was not judged but it's good to see that he knows he should have been compared and was prepared to push the point to the judges and the fans.

Have you ever watched the Olympia pose downs? The exact same thing happens, yet guys don't cry about it, they have fun with it.

Branch did the same thing trying to get between, Phil and Jay. Sure he wasn't judged at that point in time, but he sure wanted to get compared, just the same as we saw from Rockel.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    www.leighcarmichael.com

Here's how I predicted it yesterday...

Giles' Top Ten Predictions
    1 - Branch Warren
    2 - Roelly Winklaar
    3 - Ronny Rockel
    4 - Toney Freeman
    5 - Johnnie Jackson
    6 - Essa Obaid
    7 - Michael Kefalianos
    8 - Alvin Small
    9 - Thomas Benagli

Branch should of hog tied Rockel, then bring out the bowey knife.................

Branch should expect this. He's the one huge name in the line up, so everyone is gonna be gunning for him plain & simple. Ronny did what any BB should do, go up to the favourite to win & show that yer on his level if not better...whether its judged or not. I'm a bigger fan of Branch than Ronny, but I think Branch should've handled it much better. He should've took Ronny on, & showed why he's the favourite to win. Plain & simple. Getting ticked off & showing it doesn't help you in anyway.

I was waiting for Branch to pick Ronny up like a 20lb dumbbell and toss his arse across the stage. lol.
    "Bring the beauty back!"

in the ocean, 20 foot waves I’m assuming it’s off the coast of South Africa.

Branch was running like a scared punk , JoJ was his lil side kick ,just wow

Branch wants to be the best and if that means dodging ppl with more complete physiques or better aesthetics and lines then he will do it . He was about to lose his cool because Ronny called him out on his blocky ass physique.

I don't think there was a whole lot in it, I mean the first time he nudged Branch and Johnny it was all in good spirits, but the next time i think he went over the top...
    but once again Ronny gets drawn the short stick and comes out worse than he should
    Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

Drexel Long - NGA, FAME and IFPA Pro MsGuns's Avatar

Getting compared at this pt really doesnt matter. So why are some of yall saying Branch was avoiding Rockel???
    The posedown is for entertainment purposes only.
    WoW..yall take this stuff too seriously and yall not even competing...lol
    JOIN my health transformation challenge
    www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Rockel didn nothing wrong faggot JoJ was being a bitch and protecting his man love branch from rockel.....rockel should of whooped ass he got fucked end of story
    HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast