Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Rockel Raises a Ruckus!!! British Grand Prix Mens Open Finals Posedown Video

Spotter

were things gettign out of hand? - NO. things go out of order when johnny jackson + winklaar + brnach beat ronny rockel!!!
    is everyone blind??? ronny rockel has an amazing physique and to get beat by johnyy jackson whose legs are like twigs is just a joke :S

Quote Originally Posted by kentclark View Post
    He was about to lose his cool because Ronny called him out on his blocky ass physique.
    this

haha about time they joke around up there... shit gets too serious sometimes!

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

ronny did nothing wrong, and stood his ground when branch started shovin him.. ronny did barge his way in a bit but more in good humour..

Regarding Rockel, there are a few things that should be mentioned about why he placed the way he did. He had the most distended gut out of all of them. His hams lack detail and his back aint up to par. THAT IS WHY HE DOESNT PLACE AS WELL as all of you think he should.

Branch was far from his best, but still a clear winner. Dorian Yates and Zack and everyone else AT the show saw the same thing.

On a personal note I am happy for Roelly, he has a lot of WOW shots, more quad sweep and chest... and he is up there

Quote Originally Posted by carolyn bryant View Post
    I was waiting for Branch to pick Ronny up like a 20lb dumbbell and toss his arse across the stage. lol.
    Wouldn't want to risk another torn tricep.

Ronny placing fourth was a joke. As said before how can a guy whose upper body and lower body are worlds apart like JOJ place ahead of a physique which is so complete?

Some whacky judging going on.

I don't see what the fuss is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimmy View Post
    Rockel didn nothing wrong faggot JoJ was being a bitch and protecting his man love branch from rockel.....rockel should of whooped ass he got fucked end of story
    Right

Quote Originally Posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
    haha about time they joke around up there... shit gets too serious sometimes!

THAT WAS IT?!?! i thought a fight broke out and Rock had to be restrained!!! branch is always over serious (or comes off that way) and everyone else seemed to have a good time! this is another example of people reading to much into shit. every second and pose counts up there....remember your pumping iron? "you go everywhere Arnold goes lou and u pose right next to him and force the judges to make that comparison." thats all thats happening here. guys havin fun.

Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    Yeah that what I was getting at.

So if the judges don't compare him in the "judging" portion of the show when does he get the chance to stand next to Branch?

Sure it was not judged but it's good to see that he knows he should have been compared and was prepared to push the point to the judges and the fans.

Have you ever watched the Olympia pose downs? The exact same thing happens, yet guys don't cry about it, they have fun with it.

Branch did the same thing trying to get between, Phil and Jay. Sure he wasn't judged at that point in time, but he sure wanted to get compared, just the same as we saw from Rockel.
    THIS
    I THOUGHT RONNY WAS JUST TRYING TO HAVE SOME FUN,EVEN THO I AM A BRANCH FAN I THINK HE ACT LIKE A RETARD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowserone View Post
    THAT WAS IT?!?! i thought a fight broke out and Rock had to be restrained!!! branch is always over serious (or comes off that way) and everyone else seemed to have a good time! this is another example of people reading to much into shit. every second and pose counts up there....remember your pumping iron? "you go everywhere Arnold goes lou and u pose right next to him and force the judges to make that comparison." thats all thats happening here. guys havin fun.
    Indeed, granted this was just a tongue in check thing ..haha made ya look!
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by deumcole View Post
    Branch should expect this. He's the one huge name in the line up, so everyone is gonna be gunning for him plain & simple. Ronny did what any BB should do, go up to the favourite to win & show that yer on his level if not better...whether its judged or not. I'm a bigger fan of Branch than Ronny, but I think Branch should've handled it much better. He should've took Ronny on, & showed why he's the favourite to win. Plain & simple. Getting ticked off & showing it doesn't help you in anyway.
    I agree. This is the way. Good for Branch on the win and kudos to Rockel for fighting for every inch!

that's funny stuff but branch didn't think so.

Rockel knew he looked better side by side with Branch so he used that to his advantage. Branch clearly wasn't into it lol

Love the part where Tony Freeman walks around behind all those 5'6 guys and hits a front double bi.

Dedicated Noob

Branch was running he didn't want to b compared to a bodybuilder with better shape cause he loses anytime

come on now, thats just funny lmao...

Banned

I didn't see Rockel doing anything wrong, that's actually what the posedown round is all about: entertainment for the people on attendance and trying to force some comparisons for the judges.
    Branch was taking it too seriously and getting mad about it is ridiculous.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast