Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2011 British Grand Prix FINALS and PREJUDGING Wrap Ups with Dorian Yates, Shawn, and Zack Khan!

Banned

king khan is maddd funny

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    Rockel & Warren

Yeahhh, you got my photos okay then Butch mate? Any poss you could stick a photo-credit on please mate? Soz to be a pain bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Voland View Post
    Funniest pic ever!

Also when Dorian told Zack that - in his black and white pimp-daddy outfit - he looked like a 'naughty schoolboy' and Zack replied 'That's cos I am Doz!'...

We had a right laugh down the front, I really don't think people realise how witty and dry he is...He has me in stitches Dorian, gave me a lift to the venue last night...Cracks me up...Zack too is always fun to be around, never stops messing about and cracking jokes...

Shawn too is fun, I mean, how can anyone make a 3 and a half standstill in traffic seem like fun? Shawn and Steve Weinberger did!! Was one of the most memorable experiences of the entire weekend! Never really spoken to Steve before, what a legend, nearly swerved off the road he had me laughing so hard! Top, top guys all of them! A true privilege...

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by Voland View Post
    hahaha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123