Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2011 British Grand Prix FINALS and PREJUDGING Wrap Ups with Dorian Yates, Shawn, and Zack Khan!

Default 2011 British Grand Prix FINALS and PREJUDGING Wrap Ups with Dorian Yates, Shawn, and Zack Khan!

go branch! doing texas proud!
    JJ too!
    rockel looks great, could maybe even surprise everyone and take it with his complete package.

Props to JOJ

No disrespect to Branch, but from those clips, Rockel is the clear winner.

Very impressed with Zach. My first time hearing him speak. His comments were colorful. Seemed very subdued. Somehow I expected him to be the hyper type. Maybe that's just in the gym.
    "Bring the beauty back!"

Zach is awesome. ^^
    How did you get so long

Quote Originally Posted by carolyn bryant View Post
    Very impressed with Zach. My first time hearing him speak. His comments were colorful. Seemed very subdued. Somehow I expected him to be the hyper type. Maybe that's just in the gym.
    He's very laid back and fun to be around!

Rockel for the win.

I hope the judges do the right thing.

Heard Tony Freeman comment the other day that Lee T was the head judge, so Branch will take the show, no question.

Shame about that, as Branch was second best today.
    www.leighcarmichael.com

....font.jpg
    www.leighcarmichael.com

Branch always seems to have a problem with his right lat... Might take the win tho, Ronny looks great as always. JOJ needs to blast his legs then will be a real threat.
    Lift smart.

I may be living under a rock but I thought Zach was a Weider athelete...
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Quote Originally Posted by TMP912 View Post
    Branch always seems to have a problem with his right lat... Might take the win tho, Ronny looks great as always. JOJ needs to blast his legs then will be a real threat.
    Yeah, because I'm sure JOJ doesn't blast his legs hard enough or often enough.

Rockel needs some respect here. He looks amazing this week. He cracked top 6 at last O, and I believe he can crack top 4 at this O if he keeps this shit up.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin27 View Post
    I may be living under a rock but I thought Zach was a Weider athelete...
    He was mate...

Rockel does look amazing, was shocked...

Branch, is a bit off but will probably win...

Freeman is way off...

Roelly looks fantastic, beautiful shape, is 100% improved over the Arnold, I prefer him and Rockel to Branch...

Johnnie looks impressive...

Essa is better than the Arnold, nice and full and crazy dry...

Alvin got the callout with Freeman I wanted - The X-Men!! Small held his own definitely and got harder as the judging wore on...

Kefalianos is incredible...What a freak! Dry and hanging with freaky muscle...He's going to beat Freeman and I think will make top 6...

-

Flex Lewis is so far ahead of the rest...Bigger and better than ever, his rear double biceps sent the crowd nuts! Proud of him.

John Hodgson is second I think. Looks great and isn't blown away by Flex by any means.

I'd have James Llewellin in 3rd, best he's been since he turned pro. I was shocked.

Raul Jimenez I'd have in 4th. Big and dry, looks bigger than the rest. Huge back.

Paul George looks good, outsized though.

Mike Sheridan I think should stay in the open class, burns away too much muscle here in this class. Better at 210-215lb in the open...

Tavernier was disappointing for me, looks so flat, legs have lost size. He could look better today if he eats up, is top 6 though. He'll improve.

Nana Manu is outsized big time. Won't hold the belly in either which is frustrating.

Jerry Ossi, is good, big but wasn't as impressed as I wanted to be. Dull from the back but holds some good thickness.

Geordie John Armstrong was a huge surprise for me. Hardest in the class, came down from 280lbs for this!! Eek!!! Is creaking he's so dry...

Mike King, good from the front but weak back and arms and too light with his tan.

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Yeah, because I'm sure JOJ doesn't blast his legs hard enough or often enough.

Rockel needs some respect here. He looks amazing this week. He cracked top 6 at last O, and I believe he can crack top 4 at this O if he keeps this shit up.
    maybe he does, maybe he doesnt.. his legs are still weak.. i've got a feeling that when Johnnie trains his legs he's more concerned with weight on the bar...
    rockel is overlooked and does deserve respect.. people say if he was a bit taller he'd be placing higher, but isnt he around the same height, maybe a touch shorter, than branch?
    i'l give flex his congratulations now! making Wales proud *Cymru am byth!*

Dedicated Noob

Ronny rockel deserves this win he has the best shape an is rock hard with great separation.I agree with some of the other threads I read an bodybuilding has lost its mind Branch maybe a hardcore bodybuilder but lose out to shape an cut against some other guys. Symmetry shape an cut should be the biggest factors. Branch mite win but Ronny deserves it.

Criticism is a prejudice made plausible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast