Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2011 British Grand Prix FINALS Posing Routines: Top 6 Open, Top 3 202s Videos

Default 2011 British Grand Prix FINALS Posing Routines: Top 6 Open, Top 3 202s Videos

I got to give it up to Roelly, Man he has come a far way with his posing. Really improved!! And he added a lot of size since last year.

Best posing routines were Roelly, Freeman, I liked Branch's kick-ass music and Flex Lewis' was amazing!!!
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

IF JJ had legs. It'd have been his

Looking at how they came in for the finals, Roelly was ahead of Branch for sure.
    www.leighcarmichael.com

Why was Flex jumping around? Is that what people do to sell judges or was he stepping on something? muhaha He looked awesome, but I think he could have held his poses longer and chose better music.

I think Toney Freeman had the best posing routine, but the shitty cameraman didn't do a good job of displaying that. The timing was on, the tempo was good for showing the physique and holding poses.

Bring back posing. Enough of this switch songs halfway shit. Branch and Rockel need to fix that.
    Last edited by majrminer; March 23rd, 2011 at 02:18 AM.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by toeheadskater View Post
    IF JJ had legs. It'd have been his
    Yeah, not sure how he came in 3rd with no legs. Upper body is one of the best around now, but no matching. Judges hated on Ronny. I think they slid him down a spot for getting physical in the posedown.

Beach Body

Quote Originally Posted by yusef View Post
    I got to give it up to Roelly, Man he has come a far way with his posing. Really improved!! And he added a lot of size since last year.
    Could not agree more. ANd frankly I thought maybe Roelly was through but now that he's back... holy cow!

Beach Body

The 202s has become my favorite event to see at these shows. Good to see Flex back. James Llewelyn and John Hodson were particularly motivating- these guys are not youngsters by any means and yet look amazing.

Giles, dont you think james llewelyn should ve taken second place?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

I enjoyed Toneys Routine,as he added loads of personality to it.

I thought Flex's routine was good & he looked fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Giles, dont you think james llewelyn should ve taken second place?
    I had the top exactly as it was mate, Llewellin looked fantastic, as hard as he was when he won the British in 2008 (at 80kg/176lbs) but 14 pounds (approx) heavier!!! He does lack that chest and back though that Hodgson has, still, James was a solid 3rd place and that's a ticket to the Olympia 202!!!! He was over the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by big barry View Post
    I enjoyed Toneys Routine,as he added loads of personality to it.

I thought Flex's routine was good & he looked fantastic
    Toney's routine was super-duper-uber-cool!!! What a cool guy! Can't think of any other word but 'cool' really mate! "Black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellowwwww, BOOMMMM!"

Nice Toney, niiiice!

Did a brill video interview for MD at the expo, he said to me "they say the perfect man has to be tall, dark and handsome", I replied "Well I'm nearly two Toney", Toney then said "Well by summer you'll be all three", I laughed so much I completely lost my train of thought, "You've completely thrown me now Toney' I laughed!

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Yeah, not sure how he came in 3rd with no legs. Upper body is one of the best around now, but no matching. Judges hated on Ronny. I think they slid him down a spot for getting physical in the posedown.
    Agree on JOJ, but in the posedown it was branch that got physical acting like a fool (with the help of his mate JOJ, are they engaged???), Ronny just wanted to be compared with the supposable winner and for some unknown reason Branch fled. By the way I definitely think that Ronny deserved to place higher perhaps even to win (he had the most proportioned and superbly conditioned physique)

When I spoken with Toney, I said how do you think it will go etc.He replied with .....

"Bro,your tall like me,you know how it is.I don't feel bad bring beatern by some one who is 5ft 6"

Made me laugh.

He was very polite with my girl too,posed for a few pics,even let her have a squeeze of his guns. POW POw

Quote Originally Posted by big barry View Post
    When I spoken with Toney, I said how do you think it will go etc.He replied with .....

"Bro,your tall like me,you know how it is.I don't feel bad bring beatern by some one who is 5ft 6"

Made me laugh.

He was very polite with my girl too,posed for a few pics,even let her have a squeeze of his guns. POW POw
    You wanna watch that smooth son of a bitch Barrington me ol' buddy, he's like me, a fanny magnet...Ahem. (No, not the American 'fanny', the umm, British one)

Hee hee.

I notice the Muscular Development employees have not commented on the fans reaction over Branch's win. Most fans on the boards are saying Rockel should have won this show, and yet he got 4th. Step up MD. Branch wasn't as razor sharp or proportioned as Rockel. It's plain to see. I think Steve Blechman put the hush order on MD employees to not discuss the issue because Branch is bringing big publicity to MD.

Don't get me wrong, Branch has more mass on his frame than many, but it just didn't look nearly as good on the British stage as it did at the Arnold. Wanna talk about conditioning? His back looked soft compared to Rockel.

Now go ahead MD, and make me look like the idiot amateur I am. Just don't forget - fans make the decisions by purchasing your magazines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast