Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changing of the Guard in the 202's

Default Changing of the Guard in the 202's

With Eduardo Correa moving up to the open and David Henry on active duty, the new guys are going to take over the 202 division!

Flex.jpgFlex2.jpgFlex3.jpg
    Feroce.jpgFeroce2.jpgFeroce3.jpg

I can't wait to see Lewis vs. Feroce
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

youngitalianstallion

Feroce is going to compete in 2012 in the Open....

Quote Originally Posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
    Feroce is going to compete in 2012 in the Open....
    I would really like to see him bigger and fuller.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin27 View Post
    With Eduardo Correa moving up to the open and David Henry on active duty, the new guys are going to take over the 202 division!

Flex.jpgFlex2.jpgFlex3.jpg
    Feroce.jpgFeroce2.jpgFeroce3.jpg

I can't wait to see Lewis vs. Feroce
    that is just supremely crisp conditioning from flex. I think that if he continues to improve his chest & back he will definitely have a great shot at 202 crowns
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Yeah, I think Seth said he was moving up. Oh, and by the standards the judges go by for the 202 class, Flex Lewis has to many striations and too much muscle separation to do well in the 202 showdown.

from thse pics alone flex overall shape flows better than feroce's...i will be happy if he defeats kevin english and finally gives him a reason to move up into the Opens where he truly belongs
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Iron Addict

Kevin English has the perfect mass and aesthetics so he is the rightful King of the 202s! Or else the promoters wouldn't buy the judges' votes.

That's a strange changing of the guards being as they both are going to be doing open shows.
    When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead...True Story.

Quote Originally Posted by jam.josh View Post
    That's a strange changing of the guards being as they both are going to be doing open shows.
    Interesting.

With many of the top 202 guys moving up, who will be the future of the 202's? Stan McQuay? Al Augustie? Branden Ray?
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Interesting.

With many of the top 202 guys moving up, who will be the future of the 202's? Stan McQuay? Al Augustie? Branden Ray?
    Branden Ray will inevitably move up as well I think, he turned pro on the edge of being a lightheavy which is 198, a few pounds of muscle is less likely to win him a 202 show than 20 pounds is gonna get him a win at a pro show. Who knows, but I would hate to be in that position lol
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

english is too big for the 202s. he needs o move up. brandon ray is 202????????? wtf. flex is master.

Interesting.

I like Jason Joseph but it's a few years away yet.

This could be Flex's last year he weighed 202 at BGP si if wants to improve more will ooutgrow 202's. With Correa, English, Feroce, all moving to open in near future there could be a gap for a few new faces

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by kaizenro View Post
    Kevin English has the perfect mass and aesthetics so he is the rightful King of the 202s! Or else the promoters wouldn't buy the judges' votes.
    I highlighted the words that shouldn't be in the same sentence.

2 words...jose raymond

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Flex Lewis Has the look that the 202 is all about! Good size,Shape and great conditioning! I hope he wins in ny and goes on to be the face of the 202,I love his pleasing lines and polished look!

saying this flex has announced he will be doing open class at euro show in Spain. John Hodgson has also retired from competing.

From flexonline

Flex Lewis is jumping into the Open ... Class. Lewis, who steamrolled the competition in the 202 Pound Class at the British Grand Prix last weekend, announced today that he will compete in the Open Class of the IFBB Mr. Europe Grand Prix this Saturday in Spain.
    "I had a lot of people coming up to me after the (British) telling me I would have done well in the Open Class," Lewis said. "I was flattered but didn't really give it much thought. But a lot of fans have been emailing me and contacting me on Facebook telling me how they would have loved to see me in the Open Class (last weekend). After talking it over with (trainer) Neil Hill, I decided 'I'm already in shape, so why not do it this weekend?'."
    Lewis last competed in the Open Class as a rookie pro at the 2009 Europa Supershow. He placed seventh at that contest.
    On Saturday, he'll enter the Mr. Europe with no agenda other than to have fun and give bodybuilding fans something to talk about.
    "The pressure's off," Lewis said. "I'm going into this with no expectations. It's going to be fun."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast