Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GlycoCarn

Default GlycoCarn

The link below is a discussion with regards to the ingredient GlycoCarn. MHP's product NO-BOMB provides athletes with a full clinical dose of GlycoCarn (4.5g) in a six capsule serving. This video is a great way to understand the benefits of this powerful nitric oxide product.

Strength in life and lifting.
    shawnbellon.com

NO-BOMB's revolutionary dual action GlycoCarn/KNO3 Nitrite-NO Technology combo promotes synergistic nitric oxide effects.*

PERFORMANCE-ENHANCING PROPERTIES OF GLYCOCARN

GlycoCarn (glycine propionyl-L-carnitine, or GPLC) is a patented biochemically modified compound created by Sigma-tau Health Sciences. GlycoCarn promotes increased vasodilation, supports muscle pumps and performance, optimized recovery, lactic acid removal, supports fat burning and added energy for workouts. It also has antioxidant benefits and is active in the body for extended periods to promote athletic performance.*
    Strength in life and lifting.
    shawnbellon.com

Awesome help, just saw glycocarn as a name on supplements but this is awesome!

I love taking NO-Bomb with my Dark Rage! Sometimes I'm so pumped I gotta take a 5 minute breather in between sets! Freaky pumps! With just those two supplements alone I can train forever in the gym!