Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 2011 IFBB Mr Europe Grand Prix Play-by-Play Prejudging & Final Results!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    "What should have Marcos chacon to clasify better??"
    He needs "MORE' of Everything bro!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    yes i need to be american..........
    free to be myself

free to be myself

You looked good Marcos!

Keep at it! All the best

I prefered not to answer, but Marcos told what i tried to say.

Now with the comparation i think you can see Freeman wasnt any better than Marcos.

46 and half thousand views....Very nice MD.......

"yes i need to be american.........."
    Tell that to James "Flex" Lewis, Eduardo Correa, Roelly Winklaar & Ronny Rockel.
    Dont get me wrong, you looked "GREAT" for you, as a matter of fact you looked you're Best!
    That doesn't mean your gonna beat guys who are genetically superior to you.
    You certainly have areas that need improvement and additional Size & Hardness never hurt anyone especially when your up against some of the best in the world!
    While Freeman was soft, he still possess' one of the Best Bodies on the planet.
    Your time will come, stay hungry you have nothing be ashamed of.

Does anyone know if this event was FILMED in any capacity? I am looking for a portion of the contest footage that is vital to the Flew Lewis story. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

JV, Gaspari Nutrition and Gaspari TV
    NOW LET ME SEE YOU WERQ.

Tell that to James "Flex" Lewis, Eduardo Correa, Roelly Winklaar & Ronny Rockel.
    Dont get me wrong, you looked "GREAT" for you, as a matter of fact you looked you're Best!
    You certainly have areas that need improvement and additional Size & Hardness never hurt anyone especially when your up against some of the best in the world!
    of course i know freeman is one of the best in the world and compared to him is an honor to me be at his side, but the word is not soft shawn, the word is FAT,things talked clear are best.
    i allways acepted my results and is not diferent now, and i congrats my friends and athletes tha placed ahead of me.but some times u get mad and i had my 2 mnutes hahah,now is great to be talking here to a legend like u,watching mypics with freeman, rockell, is awesome, i am 43 years young but i still look bodybuilding with the same eyes i did the first time with 19 when i started training. i am a fan,
    thanks shawn for taking tiome to answer be, c u soon
    free to be myself

"i am 43 years young but i still look bodybuilding with the same eyes i did the first time with 19 when i started training. i am a fan"
    Impressive! Me too! Age is just a number!
    Again, I felt you were "Harder" no doubt but your shape is not inthe same League as Toney's bro. He is genetically Superior and the judges felt the same thing. You cant train to beat "SHAPE" Condition yes, but you dont always get rewarded for that.
    Personally, you could have placed a few spots higher but at the end of the day the Top 5 get the Glory, everyone else its back to the Gym!
    Keep your head up you have alot to be proud of however, i stand by my statement that "More" of everything would serve you better in the future, the same can be said for alot of the guys on the Pro scene, your not alone bro.
    Train hard and enjoy the ride!
    You didnt get beat by a bunch of Losers either.

Quote Originally Posted by M.CHACON View Post
    of course i know freeman is one of the best in the world and compared to him is an honor to me be at his side, but the word is not soft shawn, the word is FAT,things talked clear are best.
    i allways acepted my results and is not diferent now, and i congrats my friends and athletes tha placed ahead of me.but some times u get mad and i had my 2 mnutes hahah,now is great to be talking here to a legend like u,watching mypics with freeman, rockell, is awesome, i am 43 years young but i still look bodybuilding with the same eyes i did the first time with 19 when i started training. i am a fan,
    thanks shawn for taking tiome to answer be, c u soon
    Thought you looked fantastic Marcos!! HUGE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by M.CHACON View Post

yes i need to be american..........
    Freeman got a gift...

Quote Originally Posted by Dlew6969 View Post
    46 and half thousand views....Very nice MD.......
    Jeepers!!! You took the words right out of mouth Dlew!!! Cool...

Nice Job Giles!

Flex pushed hard on this one, good for him!
    Congrats to Roelly for staying the course!
    Good job Ronny, hard work is paying off for him as he will face Dexter Jackson & Co at FIBO Germany on April 16th!
    Ronny beat Dexter to win the Aussie Pro a few yrs back, can he put him in his rear view or will Dexter storm back?
    Stay tuned...........!
    Cheers Shawn!

Only got back this morning would you believe? Last night flew at 9.35pm from Madrid, landed at 10.50pm (UK time, an hour behind Spain, flight is two hours pretty much), then had to drive 350 miles from Bristol to Newcastle, got to about 2am and had to stop (was falling asleep behind the wheel, yikes!) and book myself for four hours sleep into a motorway-side Travelodge...Went to bed with all my clothes on, up at 6.25am then on the road ten minutes later Expresso in hand and got back this morning. Just fell into bed and slept till midday...

Had a lovely time in Madrid, did some shopping in the day, two things about Madrid though - VERY CHEAP SHOPPING and 95% of people don't speak a WORD of English!!! Stressful at times...

Really felt for MD's Spanish pro show video (and photos) guy Mathias Busse from Team Andro, really enjoyed working with him on the coverage for MD, super nice guy but at the end when he was filming my wrap-up on stage and with IFBB Prez Rafael Santonja etc, he left his camera equipment unwatched and some piece of scumbag jippo STOLE IT!!!!He couldn't film any other interviews as he was then in the cop shop till gone midnight poor sod...

I told Rafael and he came over to our table at the hotel after food thing-me and said he felt bad and was upset that this had happened to Mathias, you could see he genuinely felt gutted for Mathias...
    Last edited by Giles; March 28th, 2011 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Good Job! (For a Welsh ...)
    Ahhhh, the anti-Welsh putdowns - society's very last acceptable form of racism, ha ha!

i will keep fighting shawn for sure ,thanks bro
    free to be myself

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718