Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the most effective/fastest way to strip muscle?

Default What's the most effective/fastest way to strip muscle?

Yes, I know it sounds crazy to even desire to lose precious muscle that you've worked so hard to develop, but with the criteria changes and new divisions this year there are many people asking this question. Please differentiate between men and women.
    "Bring the beauty back!"

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Don't stimulate your muscles using weights as much and stick to cardio and body weight movements. A slight decrease in calories as well as protein should do the trick.
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Quote Originally Posted by carolyn bryant View Post

Yes, I know it sounds crazy to even desire to lose precious muscle that you've worked so hard to develop, but with the criteria changes and new divisions this year there are many people asking this question. Please differentiate between men and women.
    I would suggest to simply STOP all lifting and only do cardio for a few weeks. This way you lose mass without gaining fat and get the female fit physique look.
    Once the woman is down to the desired size she can do lighter, high rep lifting to maintain the ideal muscle size.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    Don't stimulate your muscles using weights as much and stick to cardio and body weight movements. A slight decrease in calories as well as protein should do the trick.
    I had to agree with this. Good post and idea

Stop weight training, take up running marathons and don't eat much protein- you will lose a lot of muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by carolyn bryant View Post

Obviously you could list many ways BUT, from my own personal experience I dieted on Keto once and everything went great. I got super shredded and then I remember I just wanted to take it that extra mile and decided to alternate the pro/fat pro/veg days. BIG FUCKING MISTAKE! I know w/o a doubt I lost significant muscle, fullness and didn't even look as shredded as I did while following the base diet I was on. I just looked fucking skinny. You live and you learn I suppose..

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    I had to agree with this. Good post and idea
    Thank you fine sir.

The trick as I've learned is to keep a rational, physiological approach to decreasing muscle mass. Extreme diets that consist of a single variable as your main fueling system for body only leads to a domino's effect of unpredictable and unfavorable results.

I don't believe in extreme any anything. Small steps done daily is the way to go. I also dont feel that stopping weight training completely will benefit in trying decrease muscle mass.
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Stop eating and lay around all day immobile after training extremely intensely. Rhabdomyolysis may set in destroying muscle tissue. Not a very healthy way to go about it though considering kidney damage.

Keto diets are pretty good at wrecking muscle as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Stop eating and lay around all day immobile after training extremely intensely. Rhabdomyolysis may set in destroying muscle tissue. Not a very healthy way to go about it though considering kidney damage.

TBH, I think if you really do Keto correctly, you can maintain muscle. When I did Keto I followed it to a T and stayed pretty consistent with my strength and don't really feel as though I looked to have lost much actual muscle size. Now, like I said, when I went pro/veg/pro/carb days I was doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by MEAT ROCKET View Post
    TBH, I think if you really do Keto correctly, you can maintain muscle. When I did Keto I followed it to a T and stayed pretty consistent with my strength and don't really feel as though I looked to have lost much actual muscle size. Now, like I said, when I went pro/veg/pro/carb days I was doomed.
    I tried to follow it very strictly. I ended up pretty lean but the amount of muscle I sacrificed was not worth it. I think it took me a whole year to regain what I did to myself with that diet.

I tried to follow it very strictly. I ended up pretty lean but the amount of muscle I sacrificed was not worth it. I think it took me a whole year to regain what I did to myself with that diet.
    word.

Spotter

Stop lifting weights, stay up all night partying & doing lots of recreational drugs while eating & sleeping as little as possible.

Wait = WHAT new divisions??? Bikini is not new. Figure has been around for years..

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by intenceman View Post
    Stop weight training, take up running marathons and don't eat much protein- you will lose a lot of muscle.
    I am proof that this is what happens lol. I've been a 130lb ultramarathoner for the last few years lol !!
    n556433719_1577430_5198096.jpg

Starve yourself and overdose on the laxatives. You won't smell too good and your butthole feels like it got gang raped from all the crap blasting, but you lose wt fast!

I am honestly impressed that is quie an endurance feat!
    I was atually thinking of switching gears lately and training for a full marathon.
    BUT, then I saw a serious runner in the gm today who runs a 15 min 5k.
    He was around 5'11" and 140 lbs max. He might have had an 11" arm.
    I said screw that and worked legs hard!

Girl how much more mucle you gotta lose?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast