Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8 Mr Europe Videos! Posedown, Awards & Routines from Rockel, Winklaar, Lewis, Toney, Essa & Rob

Default 8 Mr Europe Videos! Posedown, Awards & Routines from Rockel, Winklaar, Lewis, Toney, Essa & Rob

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Thanks Butch!

Yup, cheers mate...

6th Place Essa Obaid i think he shoud be top three but why this guy get hate from ju

Quote Originally Posted by brandon4heat View Post
    6th Place Essa Obaid i think he shoud be top three but why this guy get hate from ju
    Agreed mate, I had him swapping positions with Robert Piot from Poland...4th defo...

Dedicated Noob

Default 1st Vid the pose down

Man that was some funny s h i t ! All I could hear in the pose down was and quote "suck it, suck it, suck it" and quote "Open it, open it and quote " suck it in, suck it in! I mean thats some funny s h i t right here man. Besides the back ground jeering from the trainers and friends it was a good video. Thanks for posting!
    Cheer!

Flex Lewis Looks Great,Full,Hard and Balanced! He would be better served doing a routine like a Shawn Ray Drawing the fans into his great look!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Flex Lewis Looks Great,Full,Hard and Balanced! He would be better served doing a routine like a Shawn Ray Drawing the fans into his great look!
    His routine had the crowd going nuts Mayor!

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    His routine had the crowd going nuts Mayor!
    I know! Its Just Food for thought,i think the world of this kid and offer some insight as a 28 year fan who loves a classic routine! Today Guys Push too hard,Try Drawing the fans in you will like the results!

Behemoth

I know! Its Just Food for thought,i think the world of this kid and offer some insight as a 28 year fan who loves a classic routine! Today Guys Push too hard,Try Drawing the fans in you will like the results!
    You are right Mayor. From my perspective it would be nice to see Flex take advantage of his tremendous conditioning and hold the poses longer to appreciate the performance as a whole. Fortunately his routine was much more exciting than most were in this show.

Agree. I don't think it would serve everyone well (i.e. - a Markus Ruhl type of body may need some straight head on hardcore music and posing), but Flex could bring something more graceful and hold a pose for better "wow" factor.

What the hell is up with Essa's routines this year? He looks sad, slow, and not really motivated. There was no posing routine. He just came out and did a short guest posing. And y'all think he should have beaten Robert? You're nuts.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Agreed mate, I had him swapping positions with Robert Piot from Poland...4th defo...
    Meh, Essa really just didn't look in shape to me. But I'd still prolly give him the nod over Robert due to his massive, disgusting gut.

On another note, I know I'll catch some hate on this, but honestly, is Rockel better than Flex??? When they turned around in the posedown TO ME Rockel got owned. Maybe I'm bias on this because just like Robert, Rockel has a massive disgusting gut that he appears to not even give a shit about trying to control.

essa obaid looked big, balanced and dryer than everyone, he deserved better than 6th spot, i believe he needs to show more personality up there so he gets noticed...

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Agree. I don't think it would serve everyone well (i.e. - a Markus Ruhl type of body may need some straight head on hardcore music and posing), but Flex could bring something more graceful and hold a pose for better "wow" factor.

What the hell is up with Essa's routines this year? He looks sad, slow, and not really motivated. There was no posing routine. He just came out and did a short guest posing. And y'all think he should have beaten Robert? You're nuts.
    This is what I've been saying mate, it's like someone's held a gun to his head or something? Needs to liven up big style.

Quote Originally Posted by MEAT ROCKET View Post
    Meh, Essa really just didn't look in shape to me. But I'd still prolly give him the nod over Robert due to his massive, disgusting gut.

On another note, I know I'll catch some hate on this, but honestly, is Rockel better than Flex??? When they turned around in the posedown TO ME Rockel got owned. Maybe I'm bias on this because just like Robert, Rockel has a massive disgusting gut that he appears to not even give a shit about trying to control.
    A few agreed with you there mate, not a shocker to admit...

now theres what a champion should look like in my book. full and symmertrical... posing was fast for me though.
    My belief is greater than your doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyconcarne View Post
    You are right Mayor. From my perspective it would be nice to see Flex take advantage of his tremendous conditioning and hold the poses longer to appreciate the performance as a whole. Fortunately his routine was much more exciting than most were in this show.
    Flex Has the classic look now he just needs the classic routine to knock it out of the park! I hope to see this routine at the ny pro! The kid is fantastic for bodybuilding!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast