Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 20

Thread: 8 Mr Europe Videos! Posedown, Awards & Routines from Rockel, Winklaar, Lewis, Toney, Essa & Rob

  1. #1

    Default 8 Mr Europe Videos! Posedown, Awards & Routines from Rockel, Winklaar, Lewis, Toney, Essa & Rob


  2. #2
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,769
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Thanks Butch!

  3. #3

    Default

    Yup, cheers mate...

  4. #4

    Default

    6th Place Essa Obaid i think he shoud be top three but why this guy get hate from ju

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brandon4heat View Post
    6th Place Essa Obaid i think he shoud be top three but why this guy get hate from ju
    Agreed mate, I had him swapping positions with Robert Piot from Poland...4th defo...

  6. #6
    Dedicated Noob
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    19

    Default 1st Vid the pose down

    Man that was some funny s h i t ! All I could hear in the pose down was and quote "suck it, suck it, suck it" and quote "Open it, open it and quote " suck it in, suck it in! I mean thats some funny s h i t right here man. Besides the back ground jeering from the trainers and friends it was a good video. Thanks for posting!
    Cheer!

  7. #7
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,769
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Flex Lewis Looks Great,Full,Hard and Balanced! He would be better served doing a routine like a Shawn Ray Drawing the fans into his great look!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Flex Lewis Looks Great,Full,Hard and Balanced! He would be better served doing a routine like a Shawn Ray Drawing the fans into his great look!
    His routine had the crowd going nuts Mayor!

  9. #9
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,769
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    His routine had the crowd going nuts Mayor!
    I know! Its Just Food for thought,i think the world of this kid and offer some insight as a 28 year fan who loves a classic routine! Today Guys Push too hard,Try Drawing the fans in you will like the results!

  10. #10
    Behemoth
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON, CANADA
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    I know! Its Just Food for thought,i think the world of this kid and offer some insight as a 28 year fan who loves a classic routine! Today Guys Push too hard,Try Drawing the fans in you will like the results!
    You are right Mayor. From my perspective it would be nice to see Flex take advantage of his tremendous conditioning and hold the poses longer to appreciate the performance as a whole. Fortunately his routine was much more exciting than most were in this show.

  11. #11
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    I know! Its Just Food for thought,i think the world of this kid and offer some insight as a 28 year fan who loves a classic routine! Today Guys Push too hard,Try Drawing the fans in you will like the results!
    Agree. I don't think it would serve everyone well (i.e. - a Markus Ruhl type of body may need some straight head on hardcore music and posing), but Flex could bring something more graceful and hold a pose for better "wow" factor.

    What the hell is up with Essa's routines this year? He looks sad, slow, and not really motivated. There was no posing routine. He just came out and did a short guest posing. And y'all think he should have beaten Robert? You're nuts.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  12. #12
    Freak of Nature MEAT ROCKET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,101
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Agreed mate, I had him swapping positions with Robert Piot from Poland...4th defo...
    Meh, Essa really just didn't look in shape to me. But I'd still prolly give him the nod over Robert due to his massive, disgusting gut.

    On another note, I know I'll catch some hate on this, but honestly, is Rockel better than Flex??? When they turned around in the posedown TO ME Rockel got owned. Maybe I'm bias on this because just like Robert, Rockel has a massive disgusting gut that he appears to not even give a shit about trying to control.

  13. #13
    Spotter sackt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    81
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    essa obaid looked big, balanced and dryer than everyone, he deserved better than 6th spot, i believe he needs to show more personality up there so he gets noticed...

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Agree. I don't think it would serve everyone well (i.e. - a Markus Ruhl type of body may need some straight head on hardcore music and posing), but Flex could bring something more graceful and hold a pose for better "wow" factor.

    What the hell is up with Essa's routines this year? He looks sad, slow, and not really motivated. There was no posing routine. He just came out and did a short guest posing. And y'all think he should have beaten Robert? You're nuts.
    This is what I've been saying mate, it's like someone's held a gun to his head or something? Needs to liven up big style.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MEAT ROCKET View Post
    Meh, Essa really just didn't look in shape to me. But I'd still prolly give him the nod over Robert due to his massive, disgusting gut.

    On another note, I know I'll catch some hate on this, but honestly, is Rockel better than Flex??? When they turned around in the posedown TO ME Rockel got owned. Maybe I'm bias on this because just like Robert, Rockel has a massive disgusting gut that he appears to not even give a shit about trying to control.
    A few agreed with you there mate, not a shocker to admit...

  16. #16
    Spotter TaylorSharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    182

    Default

    now theres what a champion should look like in my book. full and symmertrical... posing was fast for me though.
    My belief is greater than your doubt

  17. #17
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,769
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedyconcarne View Post
    You are right Mayor. From my perspective it would be nice to see Flex take advantage of his tremendous conditioning and hold the poses longer to appreciate the performance as a whole. Fortunately his routine was much more exciting than most were in this show.
    Flex Has the classic look now he just needs the classic routine to knock it out of the park! I hope to see this routine at the ny pro! The kid is fantastic for bodybuilding!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •