Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Huh Week Part One: Back Training

Default Jason Huh Week Part One: Back Training

In this, the first installment of the highly anticipated Jason Huh Week on MuscularDevelopment.com, the 2010 USA Bodybuilding Championship winner Huh talks about his theory on range of motion as we watch him do a back workout at Lifestyle and Group Fitness in Florida.

In this, the second episode in the Jason Huh Week saga, we visit the 2011 USA Bodybuilding champion at his store Elite Nutrition and Smoothie in Sarasota, Florida. Jason shows us how he mixes up his three shakes before his back workout that was shown in part one. Jason also logs into the MD No Bull forums and gives a shout out to all the haters.

first..........

So that is why he does not have a great back.

Can't wait to see some of this on the leg day vid

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; March 31st, 2011 at 12:02 PM. Reason: youtube fix
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Quote Originally Posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
    Can't wait to see some of this on the leg day vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPTSbSo9Jto&
    Sick video!
    Regarding his range of motion, I think its very logical and clearly its working well for everyone that is using this ROM. And to the person above, his back aint bad at all.

As big as this Korean tank is, I wouldn't question his range of motion.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Quote Originally Posted by tbookie View Post
    Sick video!
    Regarding his range of motion, I think its very logical and clearly its working well for everyone that is using this ROM. And to the person above, his back aint bad at all.
    Well i think when it comes to back u need a good ROM with other body parts you can get a way with it but i do think back needs a good ROM to really hit everything.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull3744 View Post
    Well i think when it comes to back u need a good ROM with other body parts you can get a way with it but i do think back needs a good ROM to really hit everything.
    You would think so yes. But I really think that constant pressure for the muscle is better, plus he is using a lot of weights so the time under tention together with the massive weights seem to work for everyone I ever watched training like this.
    But its heavily up to how you feel it.

What you got to realise is that the main thing is to push your body far and beyond and still being safe. ROM can only get you so much, all the champions have one thing in common, they left nothing to chance and pushed extremely hard.

Yes Jason is doing a very short ROM, but what you can easily tell from all his videos is that he is pushing himself to the extreme. My guess is that he would have excellent development no matter what.

normaly i would look at someone with that range of motion and say wtf are u doing!!!... but its Jason Huh, and its obviously working for him so I cant say shit.

His ROM makes no sense. What "works" for him versus what would work much better for him are not equal. No one and I mean no one even in BB history that I can think of that has been known for their back development has trained with such a limited ROM. The data doesn't lie.
    Cyberpump! - The Home of High Intensity Training (HIT) - http://www.cyberpump.com

What is his bodyfat? 15%+

Were you guys holding Jason hostage? I have never heard somebody so unenthusiastic during an interview. His body reminds me a lot of Nasser's with the huge quads, solid upper body and weak back. Hopefully he can bring it up.

His short range of motion reminds me a lot of that old "Power Factor Training" that was so popular during the mid 90's.

Dude says it works for him. He never said full ROM didn't work. How can you deny what he believes works best for his body? He's had time to figure it out. And we all know our bodies change with time, so perhaps he will change his beliefs in the future to keep from being stale.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Thedy View Post
    So that is why he does not have a great back.
    Pish posh!

308 lbs??? DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!

If he grows from using short ROM and he feels HIS body responds better that way, who is anyone to tell him he is wrong? We all have our own training methods/styles so worry about yours and not anyone else's.
    2015 IFBB 212 Vancouver Champion/2015 Olympian

When was this video shot? If he's preparing for the NY Pro.. isn't that only 9 weeks away?

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast