Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jason Huh Week Part 3: Quick leg workout.

Default Jason Huh Week Part 3: Quick leg workout.

In this, the third episode in the Jason Huh Week saga, Jason does a quick leg workout.

Spotter

A 5minute leg workout after not filming his proper leg day 2 days prior and a 5minute video on nutrition and a 'shout out to no bull' might aswell be Jason Huh afternoon, shame really was looking forward to some good footage.

Strange way of doing his reps! Seem less than partial! But it obviously works for him! Good vids so far!
    Bench/140kg,Squat/170kg,Deadlift/200kg,Closed 300lb Gripper & COC 3

I think i speak for most people when i say these last two videos were kind of a disappointment...why waste footage on a 5min half assed leg "workout" when something better could of been filmed??

LMAO so we waited a month to have 20 minutes of Jason doing half reps, talking about protein shakes and talking about how ROM is not necessary. FFS just do an Evan month where we can actually learn and be entertained.

After doing full range reps for over 25 years with heavy weights, I'm now wishing I would have incorporated more partial range sets on a regular basis. I think there's a place for both rep styles, especially if you want to save your joints. Ronnie, Jay, and Branch all avoid full lockout and extension on many movements. I think this is why Ronnie is relatively injury free after using such heavy weight for so many years. Ron Harris had a great article on Jay Cutler's form in a competing magazine. Maybe MD should start running some of his articles?

Banned

jasons gonna tear the ny pro to pieces!!!

doing squats that way is actually effective, Ronnie does them in a similar way only going two thirds of the way up. Saying that DID HE REALLY COMPARE HIS LEGS TO BRANCH?????
    and yes this video footage sucks and is a major fail on the part of MD. But I think they know that considering they are waiting days between puttin them up, instead of one everyday like evan. why not do a jose raymond week so we can learn something.

Extremely disappointed in this week's 'athlete' coverage.

Jason has a good physique, but his personality and training is boring.

Learn something? What is there to "learn" its the same stuff that's been around for years and years...there's nothing new no matter whose video it is
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    Learn something? What is there to "learn" its the same stuff that's been around for years and years...there's nothing new no matter whose video it is
    Evan always brings something new regarding dieting.

huh footage blows this week

Quote Originally Posted by mattyd View Post
    After doing full range reps for over 25 years with heavy weights, I'm now wishing I would have incorporated more partial range sets on a regular basis. I think there's a place for both rep styles, especially if you want to save your joints. Ronnie, Jay, and Branch all avoid full lockout and extension on many movements. I think this is why Ronnie is relatively injury free after using such heavy weight for so many years. Ron Harris had a great article on Jay Cutler's form in a competing magazine. Maybe MD should start running some of his articles?
    THEY AVOID FULL LOCKOUT BUT THEY NEVER DO THOSE KIND OF REPS WHICH ISN'T EVEN PARTIAL CUZ IT'S LESS.
    I WANTED TO SLAP JASON IN THE FACE WHEN I SAW THOSE REPS.JASON IF YOU WATCH THIS NO OFFENCE.I LIKE YOUR PHYSIQUE.
    BUT HEY I GUESS I AM A LITTLE INSECURE BITCH.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo2003 View Post
    THEY AVOID FULL LOCKOUT BUT THEY NEVER DO THOSE KIND OF REPS WHICH ISN'T EVEN PARTIAL CUZ IT'S LESS.
    I WANTED TO SLAP JASON IN THE FACE WHEN I SAW THOSE REPS.JASON IF YOU WATCH THIS NO OFFENCE.I LIKE YOUR PHYSIQUE.
    BUT HEY I GUESS I AM A LITTLE INSECURE BITCH.
    Don't worry, bro. We're just haters.

Not gonna show your legs because Hnni says so, your off season 300+ WTF...like it will hurt the judging.

I tried the partial movements lastnight for chest and BI's I hated it, it just felt like all I was doing was getting fatigued I felt very little in the muscle belly.

Easy now......^^^.........you might have missed "the rep range within the rep range" grasshopper.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast