Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jason Huh Week Part 4: Feeding the Beast!

Default Jason Huh Week Part 4: Feeding the Beast!

In this, the fourth episode in the Jason Huh Week saga, IFBB Pro bodybuilder Jason cooks up a tasty meal for himself and the boa.

haha thats what i was thinkin peta 's gonnna be pissed when this hits utube..but snakes gota eat too...jason is fastly becoming my fav pro....and im not a big fan of shorter guys (im 6'1) but he comes off as a real ass dood...kinda like the guys back in the golden age "yeah sometimes i eat shitty " lol also his fro is killin, no wonder dood rocks a balled head! hope md makes his final vid of the week a longer one!!!! wana see him train the upper body as hard as he hits those legs!

the vid doesnt load after 2 min 45 seconds

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bowserone View Post
    haha thats what i was thinkin peta 's gonnna be pissed when this hits utube..but snakes gota eat too...jason is fastly becoming my fav pro....and im not a big fan of shorter guys (im 6'1) but he comes off as a real ass dood...kinda like the guys back in the golden age "yeah sometimes i eat shitty " lol also his fro is killin, no wonder dood rocks a balled head! hope md makes his final vid of the week a longer one!!!! wana see him train the upper body as hard as he hits those legs!
    You can see how ''hard'' he hit back on monday vid.

That was a cool vid
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

prick,why couldnt he give the snake a dead rat!

Seems like they are kinda half-assing Jason's week of vid's. They aren't very long and don't have a ton of content. I hope its building up to something good cause he's an awesome pro. Haha, I kept thinking if that restaurant was aware they were financing a bodybuilders diet or not...that can get kinda pricey I'd image but I'm just jealous.
    When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead...True Story.

I don't know why he get shit on repeatedly on these boards, he comes across like a really laid back, funny dude. Okay, the videos aren't much i suppose, but he doesn't lack personality at all. Also chuckled at "flawless victory" as the snake grabs the rat.

The bitching an crying round these forums and in this thread is EPIC.

If youre not happy with the vid, then you should voice your opinion so MD can improve the content.

If youre not happy with Jason, all you shit talkers please be on stage at the NY Pro so you can show him how your superior training style is better than his with the physique to prove it.

He's a regular guy just like ALL of us. He just happens to be more visible and is an IFBB pro. Its not his job per se to entertain you fuckers.

Everybody wants to be entertained now adays.... Instead of watching and critiquing HIS life, why not go and LIVE your OWN??

*Same comment I put in the quick leg video, but hell, Im sure it will apply here as well. Shit, I might as well put it in all the HUH week threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post

If youre not happy with the vid, then you should voice your opinion so MD can improve the content.

If youre not happy with Jason, all you shit talkers please be on stage at the NY Pro so you can show him how your superior training style is better than his with the physique to prove it.

He's a regular guy just like ALL of us. He just happens to be more visible and is an IFBB pro. Its not his job per se to entertain you fuckers.

Everybody wants to be entertained now adays.... Instead of watching and critiquing HIS life, why not go and LIVE your OWN??

*Same comment I put in the quick leg video, but hell, Im sure it will apply here as well. Shit, I might as well put it in all the HUH week threads.
    Epic internet meltdown lol

You're one weird dude

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post

*Same comment I put in the quick leg video, but hell, Im sure it will apply here as well. Shit, I might as well put it in all the HUH afternoon threads.
    Fixed it for you bro.

He has a sick physique come contest, MD have messed this coverage up massivley.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Epic internet meltdown lol

You're one weird dude
    Typical response from a keyboard jockey. "Meltdown".... Nobody here is melting shit. If Im having a meltdown, WTF are all you clowns doing constantly crying about how "boring Jason is" or "how shitty his training ROM is"?

LOL
    Last edited by Beast In The Basement; April 5th, 2011 at 10:30 AM. Reason: alpmaster is a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by bhuge View Post
    Not sure but I think that snake wouldn't eat a dead rat.

What's a keyboard jockey?

And yes, in comparison to other "IFBB Pro ______ Week", this one is shit.

So people complain.

Get it? But don't have another meltdown if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by bhuge View Post
    this ain't PETA bro!

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast