Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 204 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Truth" w/ Eric Broser (Q&A and Training Articles)

Forum Leader: Performance, Nattie, Training bodyfx2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 123rip View Post
    i don't understand how the 90% preacher curls, or overhead cables engage the brach's. i thought it was all about how the wrists were turned.
    When the elbows are forced away from the torso the biceps lose some of their force of pull and must rely on much of the strength of the brachialis to achieve arm flexion.
    CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
    NGA
    PRO BODYBUILDER
    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Quote Originally Posted by DDD619 View Post
    A+++ Stuff Eric

FYI and BTW I have tried your PRRS training and I really liked it. Never got bored at all and felt everything increase.

I have been having troubles with DB pullovers so I use the pullover machine. Which arm position do you use for targeting the chest and which position for the lats?
    I am glad you like PRRS!

When performing lying DB pullovers you will hit the lats more effectively with a slightly straighter arm position, and by reach back further away from you. To hit the chest, bend more at the elbows and stretch directly downward.

Even more importantly, you must mentally "activate" the muscle you are most trying to utilize when coming out of the stretch position.
    NGA
    PRO BODYBUILDER
    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Hey mate i think any of the info you post here is invaluable after reading your articles in the training thread i must say they are really easy to read and make great sense and always make me think about my training and how to improve it.Thankyou

This sounds interesting, i'll give it a try, (sound of printer in background)
    1 question what would your split look like on this program? and yes we w ould be interested in a the advanced techniques.

THIS NEEDS STICKED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic_Allan View Post
    This sounds interesting, i'll give it a try, (sound of printer in background)
    1 question what would your split look like on this program? and yes we w ould be interested in a the advanced techniques.
    Sounds interesting...haha...well let's just say it's more than interesting. IT IS THE ONLY METHOD TO TRAIN!

Eric, maybe you can tell this man what P/RR/S did for me so Anabolic Allan has an idea how FREAKING EFFECTIVE it is!

Hoss is P/RR/S 4 LIFE!

Quote Originally Posted by bodyfx2 View Post
    When the elbows are forced away from the torso the biceps lose some of their force of pull and must rely on much of the strength of the brachialis to achieve arm flexion.
    i had a feeling about that. i noticed behind the back curls with the lat bar seemed to make my bi's stand up more but i wasn't sure why. thanks for educating me.

Quote Originally Posted by 123rip View Post
    i had a feeling about that. i noticed behind the back curls with the lat bar seemed to make my bi's stand up more but i wasn't sure why. thanks for educating me.
    My pleasure friend.
    NGA
    PRO BODYBUILDER
    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Im sure many will benefit from Eric's talented articles

Default Thank u

I mentioned your methods to my training partner - we are going to work through some!

So....I'm just printing your article out so that he can have a read through first & then we can come up with something together!

I'm just over 8 weeks out from comp', so never a bad thing to change things up & throw some different ideas in!

Thanks for providing so much great information!

Dawn.x

Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    Sounds interesting...haha...well let's just say it's more than interesting. IT IS THE ONLY METHOD TO TRAIN!

Eric, maybe you can tell this man what P/RR/S did for me so Anabolic Allan has an idea how FREAKING EFFECTIVE it is!

Hoss is P/RR/S 4 LIFE!
    Thanks bro. Your support of my program means so much to me.
    NGA
    PRO BODYBUILDER
    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Quote Originally Posted by dawnlouise View Post
    I mentioned your methods to my training partner - we are going to work through some!

So....I'm just printing your article out so that he can have a read through first & then we can come up with something together!

I'm just over 8 weeks out from comp', so never a bad thing to change things up & throw some different ideas in!

Thanks for providing so much great information!

Dawn.x
    Thanks Dawn. Let me know if you have any questions.
    NGA
    PRO BODYBUILDER
    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Sioux, this needs stickied
    Or any other mod, for that matter. Trust me, this is going to be the most popular thread on this forum, so a sticky is in order.

Fit is right, Eric. She was telling me about the bench progress she made. All my body parts need help as you can see by the pics I sent you, so I'm definately going to be reading every article if it's going to provide anywhere near the help your shoulder advise did for me.
    "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by V Shredder View Post
    Or any other mod, for that matter. Trust me, this is going to be the most popular thread on this forum, so a sticky is in order.

Fit is right, Eric. She was telling me about the bench progress she made. All my body parts need help as you can see by the pics I sent you, so I'm definately going to be reading every article if it's going to provide anywhere near the help your shoulder advise did for me.
    I will do my best to continue adding more solid articles to that thread. I will also answer all PRRS questions on this thread.

My new training method...FDFS...will be presented in the next issue of Iron Man as well.
    NGA
    PRO BODYBUILDER
    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Eric, legs...my hammies and glutes, any suggestions. I train the hell out of them...uurrggg!!
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by nutratroy View Post
    Eric, legs...my hammies and glutes, any suggestions. I train the hell out of them...uurrggg!!
    Will post a leg article on Monday
    NGA
    PRO BODYBUILDER
    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Leg article....!!!! Can't wait.

If you guys don't have Eric and Author's book Building The Perfect Beast...Naturally, I HIGHLY recommend it. Eric really outlines the P/RR/S program nicely in there.

Page 8 of 204 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast