Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifth and Final Day of Jason Huh Week: Arm Training

Default Fifth and Final Day of Jason Huh Week: Arm Training

In this, the fifth and final episode in the Jason Huh Week saga, bodybuilder Jason Huh does an arm workout

I'm not exactly sure: is Jason working with Hany now????

link not working says 404 error.

Default Embarrasing

Even if that was the way that I trained, I would be embarrased to let that be filmed. Yes he has an awesome physique but I just don't see how he benefits from that training. I'm not sure why an online magazine would post that for the younger generation to see and put the belief in their heads that they could get away with it too. Maybe I just need to loose my out dated ways and give it a try.

Can he just SHUT the FUCK up about "constant tension".

Horrible form doesn't get turned into "constant tension training" just cause you're "300lbs" when doing it.

Dude is all drugs.

edit: @ 3:50 "you gotta be training hard and heavy... none of this light-weight half-assed training"

Guess he was talking about himself? Not sure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Even if that was the way that I trained, I would be embarrased to let that be filmed. Yes he has an awesome physique but I just don't see how he benefits from that training. I'm not sure why an online magazine would post that for the younger generation to see and put the belief in their heads that they could get away with it too. Maybe I just need to loose my out dated ways and give it a try.
    Maybe you just need to stfu and worry about your own training.

Nobody

He is still a pro..... people can say drugs all they want hes still a pro.... have you ever watched any of branch warrens videos? He definitely uses less than perfect form but he still won the arnold.....

If there was a perfect way for everyone to train then wed all be pros, dont knock a pro and blame drugs just because their form is "less than perfect"... its bodybuilding not powerlifting nobodys trying to set a new world record

It obviously works for him and despite his AAS addiction not everyone's body can accept that type of training
    Having the genes of a rhino is only half the BATTLE!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
    Maybe you just need to stfu and worry about your own training.
    Lol...at you hiding behind an avatar of a chick.

Yeah this guy is 100% drugs and genetics, if he trained with perfect form he would be bigger than Ronnie and Jay combined for sure!....

...Seriously guys, u need to stop whining about his form, only thing that matters is that Jason has made progress with short ROM training.

I'm LOLing at the guy in the background that needs a chick to help him do 40lb forced rep skull crushers.
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Last I checked, your physique is judged, not your training form, weight you pull or how much you tip the scale reguardless if its all drugs and genetics.

In bodybuilding the main goal is to build as much muscle as possible. Who cares how you achieve that. Some people are willing to risk more than others, but in the end its all about the end result.

Jason turned Pro and his a big mo-fo. So WHATEVER hes doing is working for now.

I GET IT NOW.....HUH WEEK IS APRIL FOOLS?
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

WE DON'T CARE

It's the fact that he won't just admit it's terrible form because he's lazy and doesn't need good form to get the same amount of growth. That's exactly what it is. He knows it, you guys don't.

Also not fair if we could have had a different week of an MD sponsored Pro and not had to watch 15 minutes of someone so bloated they can barely make facial expressions moving a 15lb dumbell like he's having a mild seizure going on about his constant-tension-training.

I hope you guys get it, but I'm sure even this post will be far too complex for your meat-head IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    WE DON'T CARE

It's the fact that he won't just admit it's terrible form because he's lazy and doesn't need good form to get the same amount of growth. That's exactly what it is. He knows it, you guys don't.

Also not fair if we could have had a different week of an MD sponsored Pro and not had to watch 15 minutes of someone so bloated they can barely make facial expressions moving a 15lb dumbell like he's having a mild seizure going on about his constant-tension-training.

I hope you guys get it, but I'm sure even this post will be far too complex for your meat-head IQ.
    so lets see your ripped drug free body?..alot of shit talk from you about his form ..lol..why does he have to admit anything to anyone? you must be a 175 lb board short guy that has never tried to grow into adult size shirts and thats cool for you and your hi IQ ..because im just a dumb meathead that likes seein diff training styles bad or good..

Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    I GET IT NOW.....HUH WEEK IS APRIL FOOLS?
    Now it makes sense...

Been trying his "time under tension" method, I am sore and had a great pump during the workout. Cheers!

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast