Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do ladies like better in men?

Quote Originally Posted by legfocus View Post
    I see girls at my gym who i think are gorgeous. Super fit and dedicated and athletic. but i dont even think of asking them out because im not built. Im loving and trustworthy but theres no darn way theyre dating a guy less muscular than they are regardless. I asked my trainer out a few yeas ago and she told me to get serious that she could bench press me for warmups. needless to say i had to find myself a new trainer after that humiliation.. not so pleasant ...
    So you're pretty thin then? Sounds like getting in shape & adding some muscle would help your self-confidence which would in turn help your game

Nobody

Thats one of the reasons i posted. i always get people saying that its my game that matters , as if a skinny dude with game is going to get the job done with a girl thats more fit/muscular. I dont believe that. friends? Sure. Physical attraction. no way. And i can and do work my butt off but im never going o be "built" just not in the cards ...

Quote Originally Posted by legfocus View Post
    Thats one of the reasons i posted. i always get people saying that its my game that matters , as if a skinny dude with game is going to get the job done with a girl thats more fit/muscular. I dont believe that. friends? Sure. Physical attraction. no way. And i can and do work my butt off but im never going o be "built" just not in the cards ...
    you're absolutely right, with an attitude like that you never will be.
    Jason_-_BIO__5_(1).jpg why don't you tell this guy how hard it is for you? I'm sure he'd love to hear it.
    The greater danger is not that our aim is too high and we miss, but that our aim is too low and we hit

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    bmwahahahahahaah nice nice
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Little Guy

What does it matter if they use or not. As long as they are honest and loving.

I agree!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12