Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FIBO Power FINALS Wrap Up with Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone! Plus our epic prejudging wrap video!

fuckng shawn... "im here with vince 'the quiet storm' taylor"..."thats all for vince 'the prince' taylor and im 'sugar' shawn ray"

he cracks me up with his antics
    weak girth and/or morrow

JP_RC

It was interesting to see how Shawn and Kevin were disagreeing all the time, its good that they were honest and didn't just try to be politically "correct" about the judging.

I think Rockel should've placed 1st based on his better conditioning, but Dexter had size and symmetry advantage. So I guess the judges favored that.
    Still Dexter has a great physique and his victory is at, least, not as bad as Branch's victories recently. I also think Johnnie Jackson should've placed 3rd over Roelly.

i agree with both kevin and shawn.
    i thought it was 1st ronny 2nd dexter 3rd joj
    and roelly did like really soft.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Kevin is all class, "Telling it like it is!"
    Looking forward to his new column in MD "The Last Call" where I am sure he will pull no punches!
    I remember Kevin Speaking his mind at the 2001 Olympia press conference! Kevin is going to be very interesting come Olympia time! Fullblown baby I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by BigRonnie View Post
    Thanks for the great quality videos! Heres how I saw it, Ronny had the Condionong and fullness,While Dexter had the great shape and Olympia level Back development! Ronny had the Front Shots,Including abs and thighs,Dex never had striations or great front thigh seperartion! Ronny Had the Side Tris,but i liked dexter on side chest,Ronny needs to learn to pose that properly,he was scrunced in! Dexters Lat spread was great and his rear double bi is very good too,In the End I would give the nod to Ronny because he brought his best and won most of the catergoreies except the back shots! I give it to ronny!

Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    Finally a video without sugar coating and homosexual agreeing all the time. Gotta love Levrone for being honest and standing up for his opinion. Same goes to Shawn all though he usually tends to be more of a nice guy rather than an honest guy in these interviews.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRonnie View Post
    x2!
    x10. Levrone just earned a lot of people's respect. More Levrone on MD competition wrap-up videos. The people have spoken.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Yup.

x10. Levrone just earned a lot of people's respect. More Levrone on MD competition wrap-up videos. The people have spoken.
    Kevin Is Very Honest and MD is very wise to sign him! I look foward to more kevin levrone in the future!

how the hell is bodybuilding going to grow with all these Buuuuuuuuullshiiiiiet judging ??!??

Come on.. just like kevin said = " America's not stupid , gotta be Honest , Dexter shouldn't have won "

To these " Judges " , Can we Keep this Shiiiiet Real ???

One last thing, Essa was again in much better condition than most of the guys who placed ahead of him except Ronny. He has all the tools, big well-shaped upper body, small waist, needs more lower body mass, but his quads and glutes have striations and graininess, and he has calves compared to Dex and Johnnie who both looked as if they were guest posing. Where were the judges looking again...???

Kevin will be at the Europa Pro Orlando April 29 & 30th giving us his "Opinions" once again as only he can!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Kevin will be at the Europa Pro Orlando April 29 & 30th giving us his "Opinions" once again as only he can!
    Sweet. i just hope he doesn't turn it into a habitual sideshow just to stir the pot.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Beach Body

I'm a Dexter Jackson fan, but even I'm uneasy about his win vs. Ronny. Ronny was in much better condition, had way better legs. Dexter's shape and size are better than Ronny's but Dexter's conditioning has dropped off substantially in the past couple of years (this year especially). He's struggling to prove why he earned the nickname "Blade," which I hate to see.

Rockel was the most conditioned man and very full too and Kevin Levrone is right on the money!

Shawn and Kevin make a good team! The fact that they were competitive rivals onstage gives those videos a real 'edge'...Awesome!!! Nice to see some opinions from Shawn too and I like the fact they disagreed too...Good idea getting them two both on vid-camera!

I will take all the credit for that! (Well, Shawn gets the credit but I will jump in for it either way!)
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

"I will take all the credit for that! (Well, Shawn gets the credit but I will jump in for it either way!)"
    Did Mike just Punk me?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast