Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dexter Jackson wins 2011 FIBO Power Germany RESULTs, Scorecards and Interview with the CHAMP!!

ROCKEL won this show... everyone thinks cause Dexter is former Mr. Olympia he deserves to win ... Politics in the sport sux my first pro BB show and a disspointment ! Dexter is bad for the sports.... BORING

[QUOTE=Kevin27;2544825]Congrats to Dex...I guess he can still win second rate shows after all.

Ronny and Johnnie got robbed.[/QUO
    I agree with you minus the congrats to DEX

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    Dexter is such an arogant egotistical asshole. Live interview and he is to busy texting he wouldnt go on until he was done, pathetic.
    Dexter was the only pro athelete charging people to take pics with him..... very bad for the sport left a bad impression to many in Germany!

Quote Originally Posted by champ-619 View Post
    Dexter was the only pro athelete charging people to take pics with him..... very bad for the sport left a bad impression to many in Germany!
    Are you kidding me?

It seems that placing out of the top 3 in the big shows has affected his income badly

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    Dexter is such an arogant egotistical asshole. Live interview and he is to busy texting he wouldnt go on until he was done, pathetic.
    Yeah, talking to his family after prepping for a show he just won. What an asshole.

Banned

JoJ should of been a easy 3rd, Roelly was miles off.

I don't know how anyone can think JOJ should have placed any higher than he did. His upper body is awesome yes, but since when is bodybuilding judged on just your upper body? His legs are awful especially when trying to compare them to his upper body. He is like two different peoples bodies pieced together. It's like looking at Joel Stubbs. JOJ is awesome but in terms of bodybuilding judging there is no way he should have placed higher.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    Damn look at JOJ left calf. It looks like a pirates peg leg.

Ah well, seems Dex still has a little juice (no pun) left in the tank!

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    JOJ's superiority in the upper body was so evident at this show. He just fucking owned those guys. Dex didn't have it @ FIBO, and everyone noticed it. I think JOJ had 2nd, and I would've had Dex in 3rd, Rockel 1st.
    Quoted for truth !

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Very odd - Dexter's condition was about 80% of his best and Rockel was close to being right on. I guess shape and proportion really did triumph this time?
    Agreed.
    IMHO even an off season Dexter looks better than most pros in contest condition - fortunately or unfortunately drugs can't beat genetics ....

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder23 View Post
    JOJ has the worst calves in bodybuilding history!! fucking horrible quads and calves. the girls above have bigger legs n calves. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Azooz-ZR1 View Post

X2

I can't believe that Roelly was placed ahead of JOJ!!!!!! What a joke.

I can understand why Dexter beat Rockel (better overall upper body and good enough lowr body) , but there is no way that Roelly could touch JOJ, not to mention that Roelly was at his worst ever!

Yeah, the judges know their stuff very well!

Quoted for truth !

If this indeed is true, that's very bad/sad for the sport

Quote Originally Posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
    JoJ should of been a easy 3rd, Roelly was miles off.
    Agreed .

No matter how big Dexter fan i am, again Ronnie Rockel got robbed.
    Also don't want to offend anybody, but it is sad that many people still seem to believe "judging" has anything to do with the final results.

PS It's highly unlikely that JOJ doesn't try to bring his legs up, my best guess is that he probably has reached his genetic limitations.
    MyProtein 5% Discount Code: MP194637

JP_RC

Great win for Dexter. He has one of the best physiques in the pros right now in my opinion. Rockel had the best conditioning though, I think Dexter's size, proportions and symmetry hepled him.

i think johnnie got robbed

Default CALVES ARE GENETIC...JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE

you cant bring up calves like that...Dexter has no calves either...if you don't have the genetic insertions, it doesn't matter...he can do calf raises until hell freezes over.......Dexter won the olympia with zero calves....there is hope, but its slim to none for JOJ in the super big shows....just being realistic guys !

Great videos at Team-Andro. It really shows how much better Rockel was than the rest. Judges must have had bad seats. LOL

charging for pics and playing with cell phone just before an interview...the marks of a true champion!!!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by BigRonnie View Post
    holy shit that is some damn great high quality!!!
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Quote Originally Posted by OTIS View Post
    holy shit that is some damn great high quality!!!
    what makes their video quality so much better than MD's?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast