Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: AMINO ACIDS OR PROTEIN?

Default AMINO ACIDS OR PROTEIN?

Hello friends,

i am 70 kgs , 23, i am lifting for about 3 years now...I just wanna know whats the difference between Amino acids nd protein ?

I know protein is made up of amino and protein breaks into amino.....so why people take amino acids in pre, post or during ? They do have gud protein consumption so wats d need of amino den ? isn't protein will be converted in amino as fuel ?

Or conversion is long process and during exercise we need it urgently ??

please give some insight..i m confused...

Also wat about glutamine ? bcaa's and glutamine have same job ?

Amino acids are very helpful as a muscle builder, no doubt about that. Athlete take in protein shakes and other sources of protein throughout the day such as chicken, fish, eggs, etc. Some athletes take aminos during their workout and some take them afterwards. We usually recommend Dark Matter, Isofast-50 or Up Your Mass immediatley post workout. You can take our amino acid tablets BCAA 3300 during workout. Amino acids aren't for fuel if your thinking energy. Carbohydrates and fats are major fuel sources, so taking something with carbs and protein before workout is beneficial.

The MD Superstore sells our products at a low price. This might help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by MHP-Stan View Post
    Amino acids are very helpful as a muscle builder, no doubt about that. Athlete take in protein shakes and other sources of protein throughout the day such as chicken, fish, eggs, etc. Some athletes take aminos during their workout and some take them afterwards. We usually recommend Dark Matter, Isofast-50 or Up Your Mass immediatley post workout. You can take our amino acid tablets BCAA 3300 during workout. Amino acids aren't for fuel if your thinking energy. Carbohydrates and fats are major fuel sources, so taking something with carbs and protein before workout is beneficial.

The MD Superstore sells our products at a low price. This might help you out.
    This shit needs to stop.

can someone answer this with a scientific answer or at least point him in the right direction instead of a sales plug? That little plug makes me never want to order their product because instead of helping and answering the question he tried to sell him something. poor character