Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIBO MADNESS!! Preview and Chaos. Cormier dares Wheeler and Levrone to hit the Masters Pro

Default FIBO MADNESS!! Preview and Chaos. Cormier dares Wheeler and Levrone to hit the Masters Pro

Mike and Flex Wheeler review the FIBO Expo and what to expect at the FIBO Pro with a confirmed Dexter Jackson and Jonnie Jackson competing. It looks like Roeally and Ronny Rockel will have to move over because the J&J are not kidding around. In the video we dragged in Kevin Levrone and immediately the camaraderie came through with emotional epithaths thrown around at each other until Chris Cormier jumped in, rained on their parade and dared both Flex Wheeler and Kevin Levrone to get back on stage for a final hurrah at the Masters Pro!

That was a great vid. You should have let those guys keep going. I could listen to those stories all day.

what a great video! .. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mcmaz View Post
    That was a great vid. You should have let those guys keep going. I could listen to those stories all day.
    This

now that was a cool friggin vid

Behemoth

If they came back to compete now that would be a cool show to watch! These dudes got great stage presence!

u had to be there!
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Nobody

Excellent video.... this only shows that all that BS about Flex-Kevin talking about each other was fake.

good vid

Quote Originally Posted by mcmaz View Post
    Hell yes! One of the best vids in a long time. I indeed miss that atmosphere that Kevin and Flex were talking about.
    Bodybuilding now is just too 'empty'.

Dedicated Noob

HELL....WE WANT MORE OF THAT !!!

To see a video of this guys (Living Legends) talking about the 90s golden era and those details that we fans could never get through the magazines
    was so inspirational and entertaining that you should consider making a whole MD video section with that format but longer in duration (I can listen see those videos all day too).

THANKS.

Best video i've ever seen on MD...srsly

Simply beautiful and they are truly peoples champions,miss those guys on stage wonderful video btw!

Banned

that would be wuz up if kev would go back on stage, he has such focus and an amazing mindset n belief that he would shock sooooo many if he does, so if your reading this kev, c'mon man hit the stage 1 more time n show dem wuz up

The video streams of MD are incredibly slow... why not use Youtube? 15min video cost me about an hour to watch.

I do not post a lot but huge props to MD!!this is one of the best entertaining vid in long time

Cool, glad you liked it!
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast