Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NPC Natural Shows

Nobody

Default NPC Natural Shows

Hey MD! I cannot seem to find this anywhere.

What substances are banned/tested for in NPC Natural Shows?

Are prohormones banned/tested for @ NPC Natural Shows?

Is there a list somewhere? Thanks!

Have you tried googling "npc natural" ?
    "We're Halfway There"

TROLL!!!!
    I back eees normal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Zb92IfHkI

It's hard to find an actual list. I did the '10 NPC Mid-Atlantic natural in NJ, when I got polygraphed they just asked if I had ever used steroids, gh/any other peptides, and prescription diuretics within the last year(for open class). NPC Natural shows aren't really "legit" anyway.

go the human way, pick a show... call or email the promoter

http://npcnewsonline.com/PDFfiles/NP...estListing.pdf

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    Have you tried googling "npc natural" ?
    Yes. All i seem to find is people saying that anything illegal is banned. So that would make prohormones OK.

Nobody

Lets say I took a pro hormone in feburary/first few days of march this past year. If I were to compete in an NPC natty show NEXT (2012) year around april/may, would I have any problems? Are prohormones even banned by the NPC in natty shows? The prohormone was Super DMZ and I took E-Control for my PCT. Pleaze helps.

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by mfarleypt View Post
    It's hard to find an actual list. I did the '10 NPC Mid-Atlantic natural in NJ, when I got polygraphed they just asked if I had ever used steroids, gh/any other peptides, and prescription diuretics within the last year(for open class). NPC Natural shows aren't really "legit" anyway.
    I know, but i dont want to compete in an untested show. But yeah, thats what I have been reading. So im assuming since prohormones arent illegal, I would pass. Especially since it will be over a year between the time I took the PH and the day of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg666 View Post
    I know, but i dont want to compete in an untested show. But yeah, thats what I have been reading. So im assuming since prohormones arent illegal, I would pass. Especially since it will be over a year between the time I took the PH and the day of the show.
    Correct, that was my understanding; everything that is legal OTC is fine.

Lets say I took a pro hormone in feburary/first few days of march this past year. If I were to compete in an NPC natty show NEXT (2012) year around april/may, would I have any problems? Are prohormones even banned by the NPC in natty shows? The prohormone was Super DMZ and I took E-Control for my PCT. Pleaze helps.
    n/m

You should be fine..... I doubt a shitty prohormone on a 4 week cycle will last an entire plus year.

Plus NPC Natural shows are random testing only, and they pick 5 competitors (including women). Lets say they pick 2 women and 3 men. Depending on how big the show is.... if you show up looking like a bat out of hell, you could be choose as the random. I know some guys who competed in a show sometime ago, one completely natty the other just wanted to cheat the system........ Long story short, they both competed just fine and cleared just fine.

At least some shows aren't random, they test top 2 finalists in each class. That's what Team U does. The year I did it (2009), the women's Overall champ was DQ'd.

the better NPC natural shows, like the Natural Northern USA and Natural Ohio, test the top 3 and 2 randoms in EVERY class. They've busted cheaters every year, so you know they're actually sending in the samples to get tested.

Why don't you call the promoter of the show and get the info. you need....you'd be surprised how up front they are about these sorts of questions
    MorphogenNutrition.com
    Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition